[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

How works "Curse Enemies with level XX Vulnerability on Hit" from gloves? Only from skills puted inside gloves?
Vulnerability will be cast on hit from any skill regardless of where it's socketed
IGN :HanBolo
I wish this guide was for a ranger/pathfinder because i wanna try one.

Feelsbadman.
I have made a raider build myself. However, it's based more on marauder version, so its using BM and RT. I also use tornado shot as my main skill, AoE with it just feels better to me than with LA, and with +2 secondary arrows enchant (which is pretty damn cheap) TS single target is as good, if not better than barrage. Although i still use barrage for something like Uber lab farming when i need to get full keys.

Another thing, i use poison gem, because with RT you only have 5 gems that are must have. 6th link Faster attacks/faster proj/poison gives almost same damage boost, but ofc with poison gem you dont need snakebites, so that's quite nice.

With my current setup i have 6,8k health and according to Path of Building 136k barrage DPS, which is about 50% less than what cmphx's assasin had. Although if i change Phasing acsendacies to onslaugh, remove some life and life leech in lower part of skill tree to get more dmg nodes, then i can reach about 230k barrage DPS.

Overall raider is pretty good i would say, it has some pros like more HP, more MS, more AS, Phasing, no snakebites, but DMG wise, assasin is probably stronger

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAdwDHgUtBbUILgzyDjwRLxQgFHEVIBa_FyYYkRmOGbQfQSPTI_YlvCaVKlstgy5TMHwyfjWSNj06Ujy-Ps8_J0HQQzFDNkd-SshM_02STipRR1LsVbVZbVoaXz9fcF-YYeJirGVNaGVsjG6qbydvO3Ttdct2gnasd-N4DXloefZ6hHzZfXWCB4NthNmNfY1-jb-aapuNnaqezaOKpcupbq_rtMW00bVItfK8n702vea-p8AawQTC7MMzyAzNmM8yz37QrdIh02_TftQj2L3Y1dl82sHbT9-_4MPqGOpi62Ptg-4O7w7vevJB8932o_cy-Ov-ug==?accountName=IReyn&characterName=R_TerminalRedux

EDIT: had an error in setup as DPS was calculated with both TC and vuln. Actual barrage DPS with my current setup, with vuln only is 84k and 144k DPS with changed tree. So it is quite a bit weaker than assasin
Last edited by IReyn on Jan 22, 2017, 6:11:15 PM
What's better to buy a ring with a good stats or dying sun?
Is there a CI version of this build? TIA
Does sin's rebirth flask worth the money?
I'm currently running life, diamond, silver, quicksilver and dying sun.
Thinking of taking silver flask out for sin's rebirth. What do you guy think?
lol guys

Pretty weird, but personally for me, %Chaos dmg rings are not really the only option.

Just spent couple exalts on a ring, and turns out my older ring actually gave me higher dps.

For comparison:

OLD RING - 12 469,3 Barrage DPS:

+28% to Cold Resistance
--------
7% increased Attack Speed
+87 to Evasion Rating
+58 to maximum Life
+12% to all Elemental Resistances
+45% to Cold Resistance
Adds 9 to 23 Chaos Damage to Attacks
--------

NEW RING - 12 437,4 Barrage DPS:

+16% to Fire and Cold Resistances
--------
29% increased Chaos Damage
+65 to maximum Life
26% increased Rarity of Items found
+42% to Cold Resistance
Adds 11 to 19 Chaos Damage to Attacks

What do you guys think?
"
denubby wrote:
Thoughts on using -1 to Maximum Frenzy Charges Pacifism Jewel?

In my opinion Frenzy charges are really easy to maintain. Both in maps and on bosses. Less frenzy charges gives you both less damage/as, aswell as take up one of your jewel slots(less res/life/damage). It does not sound like a good idea.
"
ggsbv wrote:
lol guys

Pretty weird, but personally for me, %Chaos dmg rings are not really the only option.

Just spent couple exalts on a ring, and turns out my older ring actually gave me higher dps.

For comparison:

OLD RING - 12 469,3 Barrage DPS:

+28% to Cold Resistance
--------
7% increased Attack Speed
+87 to Evasion Rating
+58 to maximum Life
+12% to all Elemental Resistances
+45% to Cold Resistance
Adds 9 to 23 Chaos Damage to Attacks
--------

NEW RING - 12 437,4 Barrage DPS:

+16% to Fire and Cold Resistances
--------
29% increased Chaos Damage
+65 to maximum Life
26% increased Rarity of Items found
+42% to Cold Resistance
Adds 11 to 19 Chaos Damage to Attacks

What do you guys think?

%chaos damage double dips, %attack speed does not... So no, it doesn't give more dps, you're just looking at the tooltip which only counts the initial hit.
"there is no spoone" - The Matricks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info