[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

"
R1n wrote:
so following your progression thread im doin the transision from bladefall to bow at last , i have a question tho , ussing curse on hit on gloves now as u do i will miss 1 gem ( my weapon has just a 5 link no 6th gem) so imgoing to lose something that u have , would that be arctic armor ? if not which gem should i skip on my gear until my weapon has 6 gems? thanks a lot

the void manipulation gem ;) you can add him later if you can afford a 6L weapon :)
guys which curse do you think it's best?

Vulnerability for the extra damage or temp chains for the extra defence and more duration on the poison status? Putting CoH with my frenzy here
IGN gubert
Last edited by Gubert on Jan 20, 2017, 10:58:43 AM
"
OP made a post with This build for breach league. He takes the skill you Said in the First place, but later hr chances the tree a bit. If you dont mind, i guess you should read the First page.
Oh, in case you dont find, the links are in the FAQ And in the leveling part. And please, dont comment there, its Reading only. Piece.

You got some serious problems, stop whining here
IGN gubert
Guys Which one is better to get first? Vulnerability on Gloves, 2 Additional Barrage Projectile or Dying Sun?!
"
GanjamanB wrote:
Guys Which one is better to get first? Vulnerability on Gloves, 2 Additional Barrage Projectile or Dying Sun?!

I'd say Vuln on Hit Gloves, Dying Sun, then Additional Barrage Projectiles.
Hello,

What I can do better with this gear. Devotos +2 arrows and dying sun is obvious for me :)

Spoiler
Last edited by KilM on Jan 20, 2017, 8:52:26 PM
"
KilM wrote:
Hello,

What I can do better with this gear. Devotos +2 arrows and dying sun is obvious for me :)

Spoiler

Dying sun is an insane amount of damage it shocked me how good it is. The devotos I ended up just caving on. But it's about twice as expensive as dying sun and it only affects your single target. Dying sun gives you the same effect during your burst window and also really improves clearspeed lightning arrow quality of life by a large amount.
Thoughts on using -1 to Maximum Frenzy Charges Pacifism Jewel?
so between these 4 flask , what 3 should i choose?
1)atziris
2)sulphur
3)onslaught
4)diamond
the other two are instant life+quicksilver for sure but im not sure which 3 of these i should have on me all the time, thanks in advance!

OP may or may not see this, but based off his build I made this raider version that takes advantage of perma phasing and voidwalker boots for 100% pierce without gem/skill points. Since it's raider I instead use PCoC and bloodrage becomes optional since you generate frenzy charges with ascendancy skills.

Gear

Passives
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAdEB3AMeBS0FtQguDPINjREvFr8XJhmOGo0fQSF2I9Mj9iT9JpUqCysKLlMwcTB8Mfo1kjY9N9Q51DpCPL4-z0HQQzFHfkp9S3hM_02STeNOKlFHVUtW-loaWyZbr13yX3Bh4mKsZU1sCGyMbztwUnTtdct293fjeA16hHrvfXV_K3_7g22E2YbOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_j2CbjZ2qoJ-ly6ZXqW6v67TFtUi18re2u-O9Nr3mvqfAGsEzwuzDM8Si0K3Tb9N-1CPYvdjV2sHb592o45_nVOpi62PtP-2D7g7vevGK_MX-j_66_94=?accountName=Zeekin&characterName=ZeekinCoC

Cons
* less damage
* less HP
* less crit (thus the rats nest), 70% with power charges ~91% with diamond flask up - slightly below crit cap :(

Pros
* More EHP
* 46% dodge / 40% spell dodge / 20% chance to avoid projectiles
* easily achoeveable 25-30k evasion
* permanent phasing for moving around
* status ailment immunity (immune while phasing, which is all the time)
* slightly more movement speed
"there is no spoone" - The Matricks
Last edited by Zeekin on Jan 21, 2017, 4:38:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info