[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

I have to agree. Damage and clear speed is great, but the build is pretty squishy. I'm trying to get better gear with more life, and I'm taking the extra dodge and spell dodge, but that'll only get me so far. If I want to try and boost my survivability, what would people suggest?
Last edited by Beravin on Dec 18, 2016, 7:31:11 PM
Did anyone kill Chayula yet? I don't want to spend the almost 200c for the breachstone without knowing it can be done :)
"
dein0s wrote:
Managed to level my assassin to 90 on BHC, but it feels too squishy. Old one (champion) with FW was much better immo. :|
Atm sitting at 5.8k life and 8.2k barrage tooltip in town. Still scared of uber izaro as fck. Also, decoy totem nerf hurts a bit, it dies almost at the time when i'm fully charged with frenzy :|
Current gear and tree

I killed uber izaro with similar gear but in softcore. It was quite easy. I was surprised, was expecting much more difficult fight. I was 86
How necessary is a 6L for Shaper?
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Hello, Thanks for the build.

Hit 80+ yesterday and started to run t11+ maps all the way to currupted 125% t14.

Did all that deathless to level 83, and finished the day with Uber Izaro. Died once in the last room when he had less than 10%. I fucked up, so i knew i could do it. Ran in again right after and finished Uber lab very easy.

Here is my gear:

I'm at 5,3k HP atm. All lvls from now on will be Life nodes.

"
dguay wrote:
Anyone else having trouble to survive in T11+ breaches? I have 5.6k life...

Someone tried Vaal Pact?

Yes, I did before I switched to BF (as Ranger and CI, but dps concept is the same). I specced into Vaal Pact and Point Blank and could facetank everything that didn't oneshot including Uber-Izarro. The leech is very more reliable.
"Temporal Chains multiplies the duration on the monster that you are already multiplying through duration multipliers of poison damage."
- Inception by Kripp, 2017
Bought yesterday in standard league for 6ex

Already enjoying this build, despite have to level up my gems.
Does barrage is necessary for this build?
"
Tizid wrote:
"
dguay wrote:
Anyone else having trouble to survive in T11+ breaches? I have 5.6k life...

Someone tried Vaal Pact?

Yes, I did before I switched to BF (as Ranger and CI, but dps concept is the same). I specced into Vaal Pact and Point Blank and could facetank everything that didn't oneshot including Uber-Izarro. The leech is very more reliable.

I tried also Vaal Pact (without Point Blank). We can facetank e.g. dark forest boss using flasks (without additional arrows on gear). Generally with Vaal Pact everything is to (lets say smart) facetank including t15 map bosses. But I have problems with guardians, on videos i see its strongly based on decoy totem. After nerf chimera takes down totem really quickly, triyng with both mirror arrow and decoy, still really not too much time to hit him. Defeating guardians with this build requires really good dodging/movement skills. Hydra is a nightmare for me, chimera very tough, phoenix is easiest, but also required good movement/dodging abilities, havent tried minotaur yet, but also seems to be tough.

Assuming up to tier 15 maps everything is easy even for such an one-click player as me:) But guardians requires quite decent dodging/movement skills.
What curse better use for Curse On Hit setup? I'm using assassin's mark now, but not sure about this.
So I have a Death's Opus and doing fairly well.

My question is this, I have saved 5ex and I'm between Council bow and Dying Sun. Which would be a better purchase?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info