[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

"
SatanHell wrote:
Would a Ming's Heart be worth the 15% life loss?

Ming heart gain extra chaos dmg based on physical damage. But our build have the least physical dmg, and only like 40-50% physical dmg on initial hit. So actual damage contribution is so less thus not worth the % life lost, and resist + flat life. (You lost the chance of getting % chaos dmg and crafted flat physical&chaos as well)
Hey cmphx!

What happen when i replace Lightning Arrow with Split Arrow?
Im currnetly suffering from using GMP due to the fact i cant afford Reach. My weapon is 5L Opus and i still use Tabula Rasa for 6L LA.

Anyways, what if i remove GMP and LA, and put Split Arrow + Void. I tried that with a 15% quality Split Arrow and i liked it alot.
Whats your opinion about that?
I forgot if we added any elemental damage in that tree though
Last edited by Indraugnir on Dec 18, 2016, 7:16:44 AM
yeah, split arrow is definetely something you can try out - i am not a fan of it, because i think lightning arrow has superior clearspeed than anything, but my opinion is also biased. If you cant use reach/opus, split arrow is definetely good !

if you have opus thouggh, i suggest trying out the same link setup for LA as for reach, and see if you are comfortable with "only" 3 arrows. if not, try LMP or split arrow instead ! Dont use GMP with opus, its too much damage lost.
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Last edited by cmphx on Dec 18, 2016, 7:47:29 AM
"
cmphx wrote:
yeah, split arrow is definetely something you can try out - i am not a fan of it, because i think lightning arrow has superior clearspeed than anything, but my opinion is also biased. If you cant use reach/opus, split arrow is definetely good !

if you have opus thouggh, i suggest trying out the same link setup for LA as for reach, and see if you are comfortable with "only" 3 arrows. if not, try LMP or split arrow instead ! Dont use GMP with opus, its too much damage lost.

Im glad you understand! Yeah i do feel like i lost alot of dps in my current state.
I'd like to show you my current gear. Ill link it to you in a few..
Hey everyones!

I'm level 84 at the moment and I feel really weak. Tooltip damage is about 16k with all charges and flasks up. I'm regularly dying at t8-10 bosses. Just tried Uber lab twice and couldn't manage to get through... Izaro just takes ages to kill. At first I thought it'll come with levels but well.. it kinda didn't.
Can anyone telll me what I need to change or upgrade or if I'm doing anything particularly wrong?

Here's my gear and tree:

"
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeAdwDHgUtBbUHmQguDPINjRCSES8WvxmOH0EhdiPTI_YmlSoLKlsrCi5TMHEwfDH6MjI1kjY9N9Q51DpCQzFDNkd-Sn1LeEz_TZJN404qUUdS7FVLVYVW-luvXfJh4mKsZU1qjGyMbztwUnTtdct293fjeA159n11fyuEooTZhs6HdonTjDaNfY1-jb-PYJAKnaqgn6LZpcuooqluqviw2LTFtUi18re2vG-9Nr6nwBrBM8HYwuzIFNNv037UI9i92Ybawd2o45_qYutj7T_tg-4O73r1b_zF_o_-ug==?accountName=BundesHeinz&characterName=OPTIMVS_PRINCEPS
"
BundesHeinz wrote:
Hey everyones!

I'm level 84 at the moment and I feel really weak. Tooltip damage is about 16k with all charges and flasks up. I'm regularly dying at t8-10 bosses. Just tried Uber lab twice and couldn't manage to get through... Izaro just takes ages to kill. At first I thought it'll come with levels but well.. it kinda didn't.
Can anyone telll me what I need to change or upgrade or if I'm doing anything particularly wrong?

Here's my gear and tree:

"
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeAdwDHgUtBbUHmQguDPINjRCSES8WvxmOH0EhdiPTI_YmlSoLKlsrCi5TMHEwfDH6MjI1kjY9N9Q51DpCQzFDNkd-Sn1LeEz_TZJN404qUUdS7FVLVYVW-luvXfJh4mKsZU1qjGyMbztwUnTtdct293fjeA159n11fyuEooTZhs6HdonTjDaNfY1-jb-PYJAKnaqgn6LZpcuooqluqviw2LTFtUi18re2vG-9Nr6nwBrBM8HYwuzIFNNv037UI9i92Ybawd2o45_qYutj7T_tg-4O73r1b_zF_o_-ug==?accountName=BundesHeinz&characterName=OPTIMVS_PRINCEPS

Since you die on bosses, put barrage in 6L (use void manipulation). Put LA in 5L (remove LMP). Ensure that you ALWAYS have 4 frenzy charges during boss fight. Buy some % chaos damage jewelry. Also use quality gems (but thats not very important).
"
BundesHeinz wrote:
Hey everyones!

Here's my gear and tree:

"

Your gear seem to be low on resistances.
@cmphx
Wait, you're using Point Blank now?
cmphx, would you mind looking at my gear and telling me what next upgrade would benefit the most? Every upgrades are 5+ ex now so I'm not sure which one to get first... I'm using LMP with Death's Opus because I really don't like having only 3 arrows...

6L Barrage?
+1 arrow Drillneck?
Reach?

Name of my character is TheBrews in Breach
Last edited by dguay on Dec 18, 2016, 9:50:55 AM

is this amulet worth adding chaos damage to?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info