(2.4) Wormblaster the Third (A Herald of Ice build)

This is my gear ,go full dps need 1 jevel more. I use for single target Frost bomb 1/20q.
but i got question about vaal light traps. its dosent work for me can any1 help what change? Also got problem whit t16 bosses. any tips how survive :>? Btw this build iss soo op. ty for it. my life is 7900k dps 8,8k whit HOI

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Last edited by maron5 on Sep 23, 2016, 1:16:13 PM
This is honestly the most fun I've had since shatter chuck coc nerfs. Thanks for the build.

Last edited by Ranchhods on Sep 23, 2016, 2:29:41 PM
I'm about to give this build a try. Is it still working? It's worth to level up a new char and make this build on Essence?
"
Pure wrote:
I'm about to give this build a try. Is it still working? It's worth to level up a new char and make this build on Essence?

Yeah. It should still be working.
Horrible content-creator and memelord.
Rigwald's Crest to add dogs to the mess.
What you think about going Berserker with Atziri gloves and maybe grabbing Scion aoe node when missing Slayer aoe. Doedre flask should proc savage hit, right?

Looking at the video, life sustain/leech seems good enough on Slayer. Berserker got juicy 40% more dmg tho. Slayer got 20% cull so not that huge difference I guess. Any thoughts?

Or am I missing something here?

Last edited by Kullevi on Sep 23, 2016, 10:15:55 PM
"
Erueruefu wrote:
"
Pure wrote:

And still able to kill the Shaper? I'm looking for the best build to farm Uber Atziri, Uber Izaro and maybe t16 + the Shaper. I think this one would fit. Am I right?
"
Pure wrote:
"
Erueruefu wrote:
"
Pure wrote:

And still able to kill the Shaper? I'm looking for the best build to farm Uber Atziri, Uber Izaro and maybe t16 + the Shaper. I think this one would fit. Am I right?

If you are looking strictly for a build that can farm all of those things, I would rather recommend Blade Vortex. Uber Atziri is a challenge with this build, and it's really expensive getting the build to the level of being able to farm shaper. If you have a shitton of currency, sure, this build can do all of those things. But BV can do it for cheaper.

However, there is probably no build that has an easier time with Uberlab + Guardians than this build. So if that's your main goal to farm, this build should be optimal for you.
Horrible content-creator and memelord.
Last edited by Erueruefu on Sep 24, 2016, 5:37:33 AM
I just tried this build out on my berserker with gear I had in my stash. It is far from optimal, but it is a really fun mechanic to play around with. I got around 9.8 k life, but the damage is really low. Just did a T9 coves map to try it out and it took a good while to kill the boss.
I'm already feeling my wrist after just one map of flask spamming, so I probably wont play this a lot :P
The berserker has got enough aoe if u use 1/20 blade vortex with a high level inc aoe gem. With a 1/0 bv and a low level aoe gem u don't hit your worms, so then it doesn't work. Just to be on the safe side of flask management I was using poachers mark on blasphemy, but probably not necessary.

I was wondering though, does the life leech from pain reaver and cloaked in savagery work with the damage from herald of ice? In that case I would have to get vaal pact. Or does it only work with damage you do yourself?

gear and gems
Spoiler
First of all im very impressed by your effort for that epic build!
My question is, could you go for CI and why didnt you? too hard? not efficent enough?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info