[3.0][SC/HC-viable][T15+] Tukohama's Ascendant [Chieftain] Sire of Shards Fireball Totems

I also decided to go into a blood magic version of this build using an essence worm ring so i could still use anger. I decided to do this to get more life from being able to get the life nodes behind blood magic which are some nice nodes and because i did not like using a mana pot. I also think i will be getting ramakos over tukohama but i not sure about this.

Currently have 3471 Life at lvl 59

My current Gear ( I still need to change my helm and boots )

Finally decided to go for Blood Magic as well, but I knew that I would lack some res from my gear. Probably going to replace Pyre now (although gonna miss the utility and dmg boost), because two unique rings without almost any res is hard to cap them out. Gonna look for a decent ring tomorrow and will update some stuff on the build.
"
Yatunic wrote:
I also decided to go into a blood magic version of this build using an essence worm ring so i could still use anger. I decided to do this to get more life from being able to get the life nodes behind blood magic which are some nice nodes and because i did not like using a mana pot. I also think i will be getting ramakos over tukohama but i not sure about this.

Ramako is a nice ascendancy to have, but would rather prefer it for RF-builds. For a Totem build is Tukohama one of the best ascendancy out there, because your totems become almost invincible. Not only can they tank several hits from T15+ bosses, they're also become immune to reflect damage. Long story short: if your totems immediately die after placement then you're dealing almost no damage at all, can't recommend Tukohama for any fire skill based totembuild enough.
Keep in mind using blood magic will open up the jewel Clear Mind

"
Blood Magic: When the Blood Magic keystone is allocated, the spell damage bonus from Clear Mind is always applied because having no mana implies that no mana is reserved.

Making all kinds of gains.
I am thinking about ramakos because i plan on farming the uber lab with this build and the life regeneration and ease of keeping up endurance charges would be nice for that. Keep in mind that the endurance charges give flat physical damage reduction which helps with the traps and so does the additional life regeneration.

Though i do admit that for general mapping the tukohama would be better but i could always respec at a later point if i feel it necessary
This is just another update on the state of my gear and health. Also i recently started using the curse on hit orb of storms setup and got the elemental overload passive and oh my i though the damage felt good before but this is just ridiculous.

Current Level 73

Health 5157

Gear

I also have a higher Armour body piece that i might switch into for doing the lab even though i would go down a decent chunk of life to do so

Last edited by Yatunic on Sep 20, 2016, 10:04:25 AM
@Yatunic,

We're about at the same place it seems in EHC. I'm enjoying the build too! I'm just eager to see what the damage will be like at lvl 20/21+ Fireball. Hope we both stay alive to 90+ and see what its really made of! I'm feeling tankier, still need to get better gear for true endgame, and also save up for an essence worm for anger. But so far so good in early mapping, tiers 1-5 so far.

"
Corsica96 wrote:
@Yatunic,

We're about at the same place it seems in EHC. I'm enjoying the build too! I'm just eager to see what the damage will be like at lvl 20/21+ Fireball. Hope we both stay alive to 90+ and see what its really made of! I'm feeling tankier, still need to get better gear for true endgame, and also save up for an essence worm for anger. But so far so good in early mapping, tiers 1-5 so far.

If you buy an essence worm then replace your Pyre in late game, the dmg of Searing Bond will go down a bit, but it's better to have Anger for that.
I recently reached 90 in SC, have 6k HP by now and my fireball is almost 20/20 and I'm sure that lvlup will make a huge difference for the guardians/shaper.

So glad that you guys enjoyed my first build on the forums :)
No problem! It's always nice to try out new builds that aren't necessarily "meta" or whatever every streamer and their mother is playing. I am still worried about things like the 4 Guardians / Shaper to be honest, and I don't even think I'd attempt them with this build since I'm in EHC and I don't get any other attempts on them...basically kill or be killed. So far it seems like only "meta" builds like CI Blade Vortex / Ancestral Warchief can "comfortably" handle those things but we shall see. Maybe if I had a Kaoms / 8K or more life I could see maybe trying. But just unsure if the damage output is sufficient.
Another quick update i have changed my belly of the beast with a kaoms heart and should be able to hit 7k health within the next 4 or 5 levels. I have decided that when i do uber lab i shall get the tukohama ascendancy point as i plan on attempting to do atziri, i might even attempt atziri before doing uber lab but the totems taking on fire damage would be great for atziri. I shall do another update with how this ends up going
Last edited by Yatunic on Sep 21, 2016, 1:49:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info