New Microtransactions, Patch Notes and Manifesto

Magma Orb MTX? What for, is anybody using it?
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Caustic Arrow is awesome
A much better animation than the original one
I really appreciate new skill MTX, but honestly I am not a big fan of these.
The Lightning set looks extremely low-quality. I love diversity and that they're catering to a wide demographic, though I have to say, when I heard about the lightning set I rushed home to buy it. I imagined sparks flying everywhere and a more personified version of the lightning golem. Something with edges and spikes. Something fantastical with shades and overlapping textures. Not a poo-gray spandex waste of money.

This looks like a shitty (bondage) bathing suit.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
still no ebony wings? cmon!
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
tmaciak wrote:
Magma Orb MTX? What for, is anybody using it?
Plague Knight PoE-Themed Playthrough?

Also wouldn't Lightning Armour be better called Tesla Armour or something...

Also finally CA gets Pay To-.... Finally visible.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
That armor used in acid magma orb review is the one somewhere shown with 2 vaal implicities from all categories, unfortunately could not find the source. thou its similar to cloak of flames, but not exact.

edit: nevermind, its alternate art :D
Last edited by Andrius319 on Sep 16, 2016, 5:52:43 AM
Oh wow that Tentacle Caustic Arrow looks awesome, one of my favorite skills gets some loving !
Hoped the lightning armour set would look like the armour from "Avatar of Thunder" :(
But i really like the magma orb mtx.
caustic arrow mTX - "This IS A BUFF"
S L O W E R

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info