Build of the Week S06E01: Insobyr's Volley Fire Barrage Deadeye

standard league? lol... closed the video
might be nice if i could hear 80% of what was said, voice drowned out with music and effects ..

"
maxlmantis wrote:
standard league? lol... closed the video

That's actually not true... I'm also a temp league only player, I never ever played standard at all.

This is one of my characters in 2.3, and I wrote the guide for it in 2.3 as well so it's in standard now, but it's never a "standard character" :)
Iam here looking at the vid an where the 3 volley fire jewels are an only 1 location has 50 dex in its circle so 2 atm are not adding extra arrows ... Iam building this in an old std char. to try it out only reason for my post as Iam working on the tree an added the extra dex for my jewels ... THX looks like a fun build :)
"
Fasteddie1 wrote:
Iam here looking at the vid an where the 3 volley fire jewels are an only 1 location has 50 dex in its circle so 2 atm are not adding extra arrows ... Iam building this in an old std char. to try it out only reason for my post as Iam working on the tree an added the extra dex for my jewels ... THX looks like a fun build :)

My 3 Volley Fire setups:

For more details, you can check out my post :)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1703218/page/1

Last edited by insobyr on Sep 17, 2016, 7:49:02 PM
"
KingKatura wrote:
Question GGG I always loved the build of the week back in the day they were useful for finding new skills to tinker with. And i must say the video looked awesome. So i clicked the link to Build guide and it was labeled 2.3.

So is the guide and vid outdated? Before the nerf wave of 2.4 or did they just not change the title?
And since voltaxic got nerfed does this build still work like it is said to be able to. or do we have to tweak it.

If this build can't be carried as shown to places shown or close. Can next times we get builds of week that you could take and actually use, like that min if we so chose and beat t15 or whatever the build decides for future.

Basically does it still work the same and as strong in 2.4 or is it just another cool looking build that can get you know where?

I know i get blunt but hey just asking thanks to whoever answers ahead of time. I try to cut to the point as much as i can usually, That said the bluntness is not intended as such but simply how i choose to word it atm. I have no negative or positive feelings towards this just simple wanted to know. Because in theory it looks B.A.

Basically nothing changed in 2.4 for this build. The build guide is updated :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1703218/page/1
awesome i just come back from path of exile and saw this nice build
use it on 2.3 on aztiri with hardbringer but the spread wasnt that wide
now i saw this i have a idea of how i going

Create a new Ranger in standard
and train to lv 70 to equip all gears
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
What is that orange stuff shooting out in an arc?
"
Tactical wrote:
What is that orange stuff shooting out in an arc?

Lab enchant on gloves or boots.
http://imgur.com/a/LKHVP

Cheap starter build they said...

Meanwhile 5link Voltaxic ~40-50c
Last edited by ICrims0nI on Sep 18, 2016, 11:36:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info