Build of the Week S06E01: Insobyr's Volley Fire Barrage Deadeye

+1 to having bex do the voice over.
Link it.
its really good ?
Last edited by Koron90 on Sep 16, 2016, 8:07:52 AM
hi guys
Question GGG I always loved the build of the week back in the day they were useful for finding new skills to tinker with. And i must say the video looked awesome. So i clicked the link to Build guide and it was labeled 2.3.

So is the guide and vid outdated? Before the nerf wave of 2.4 or did they just not change the title?
And since voltaxic got nerfed does this build still work like it is said to be able to. or do we have to tweak it.

If this build can't be carried as shown to places shown or close. Can next times we get builds of week that you could take and actually use, like that min if we so chose and beat t15 or whatever the build decides for future.

Basically does it still work the same and as strong in 2.4 or is it just another cool looking build that can get you know where?

I know i get blunt but hey just asking thanks to whoever answers ahead of time. I try to cut to the point as much as i can usually, That said the bluntness is not intended as such but simply how i choose to word it atm. I have no negative or positive feelings towards this just simple wanted to know. Because in theory it looks B.A.
"
AssasinCreed wrote:
Meh casual standard budget build :D
You can easily switch it over, just like most builds. So whats your point? Just to be a D? YUP!
"
Kadajko wrote:
Bad build. Wasted a bunch of passive points to make a single-target skill into a good AoE skill with no bonuses to the single target.

If you use LA for AoE and Barrage for single-target you will have both single target damage and clear speed better.

I swear people are just SO lazy that they cannot imagine pressing more than 1 button.
Its not the META of the week so the Whiners are always going to whine! Besides you can modify this to your own liking to.
"
Even though the build isn't bad (neither the item Combinations are), i am quite dissappointet that such a "standart build" (very common ranger bow tree) was featured as build of the week. There is not much special about it. I'd love to see again some really twisted up builds, where i'd never come up with.
In case you havn't noticed, there is NO original left in this game,it has all been done until something new gets added.
Horripilante esta build verdaderamente mala.Si, tenes mucho daño pero con esa vida y sin casi defensa 1 hit y moriste nada buena para nada, hay muchas mejores build q tienen mas daño y supervivencia que esta.
what chest is he using? nice skin..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info