Delaile’s Chaos Inoculation [END GAME] Cold Crit Witch GUIDE [Gameplay Videos] included

"
Hulio225 wrote:
"
kuromahou wrote:
I like the build but definitely felt it lacked to much crit related stuff for an ice build.

Still keeps your large evasion boosts and life leech to es but has a lot more damage and crit at the expense of some mana:

Build Here, click me!

As we now have 20% more resists passive than your version, the mana loss is very managable as purity is really not needed here.

I think I prefer this to my basic ice crit witch without ghost reaver actually. All those evasion bonuses make grace very nice, 40% innate resists, and all the cold damage and crit (incl throatseeker which I really like on an ice crit witch) that I normally take.

Check it out I likes it :D

actually your version has less crit chance than mine final version^^

and belive me purity is very strong at lvl 20 you can reach a total of 80% of all resistances which result in a total of 20% less spell damage which you receive compared to 75% all res cap! In addition i am playing most time lvl 70+ maps which are rare with hard mods on it, if a mod is Elemental Weakness it does literally nothing to me because i am with most resis far over the cap!!!
I dont see where your version has advantages in terms of damage to mine...
and i need some points of mana i have a fp which is supportet in a 6linked chest it cost a lot mana per cast and with high cast speed you can run fast out of mana if your mana pool is to small... but sure if you are glad with your version i am happy with that! like i wrote everybody has his taste and preferences and should modify it to his needs!

cheers

EDIT: i see where your confusion is coming from, you just looked at the lvl 70 version of that build with a 5 linked chest.... look at the lvl 80 version and the final build... so you will see what i mean!!!!

Yeah I see it now. Question, is there anything besides the life leech gem that allows life leech to gain off of anything but phys damage? Every gear mod I have ever seen is phys dmg life leech.

I dont really see reaching over to the left for bloodthirst and aura boost and not trying to find a way to get the marauder stuff. Throatseeker would be of less importance as there is a lot of raw damage, mana, and regen in the marauder area, as well as arcane potency.

At 80 Id probably roll like this.

My version of this char is currently 20 in hc.

Thanks the discussion btw!
Last edited by kuromahou on Mar 11, 2013, 12:19:59 AM
sadly its just the life leech gem which allows you to leech with spells!
How do you manage to get that cast speed with only 1 item and a gem that gives you increased cast speed?
Haste Aura and 3 Frenzy Charges, but meanwhile i have alot more better Gems, more cast speed in passives and so on
Nice guide mate!
I'm on youtube yay :D
IGN: Iski
My only question is how did you get a hold of all of your gear? Did you trade for it, Craft it, or were you lucky enough for some of it to drop for you? I've been trying to decide which way would be the most effective to obtain gear similar in stats to yours. Any tips?
How do you deal with shock stacks?
IGN Nordes
"
My only question is how did you get a hold of all of your gear? Did you trade for it, Craft it, or were you lucky enough for some of it to drop for you? I've been trying to decide which way would be the most effective to obtain gear similar in stats to yours. Any tips?

I traded a lot stuff, other stuff i crafted myself.

"
dark_madmax wrote:
How do you deal with shock stacks?

First I have 80% All Resistances, im not getting that much shocked, in addition i use
which gives me additional 13% max to Lightning Res because of Inner Force Nodes, resulting in 93% Lightning Res...

You can watch my Group Gameplay Video and see what the Totem Boss in a lvl 70 Map do to me... i am factanking him from 100%-0% Life... its seriously not a Big Deal
I've read that some unique items can be crafted with an Orb of chance. Did you craft your amulet and ring or trade for them? Seems like those are the most essential items to this build
"
I've read that some unique items can be crafted with an Orb of chance. Did you craft your amulet and ring or trade for them? Seems like those are the most essential items to this build

i bought them longer time ago

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info