[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Thanks for the build but it kinda feels way too slow for me, I'm using firestorm along with flameblast totem and the curse.
Btw I'm kinda new to PoE, should I keep any gem at a certain level or upgrade them all to max?
Cuz I remember for immortal call and cast on dmg taken in necromancer build, I had to keep them at a pretty low level. Is it the same for this too?
I take you build for start, Sank you.
"
viperesque wrote:
3.1 Update
9. STATS

Please check out the Path of Building import for this build to see representative stats. If you don't yet use Path of Building, you should! You can find more information and a download link here.

As a taster, single target with decent gear (per totem):

and pack clear:

1a# Consider the Damage it shows... is this 2.6?? i mean 369k? (170k unbuffed)?
.b# If this is 2.6, Why have the Damage Tooltip not been updated?

2# Second part Who is the better choice now TEMPLAR:Inquisitor (OR) WITCH:Elementalist ??
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
Seems like Discipline is more useful in this build than Anger, might just be my playstyle, but that extra energy shield is sweet, anger doesnt make much diference for me .
Last edited by Jbem82 on Dec 14, 2017, 10:16:50 AM
Quick question does orb of lightning still damages when we have ancestral bond?
"
Murasakilucky wrote:
Quick question does orb of lightning still damages when we have ancestral bond?

No you dont, you or your self-cast abilities will deal no-damage.
however ONLY your TOTEMS will be able to output the damage for you, so maintain them.

If you got the Skill tree node "ancestral bond"
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
Last edited by SevenSinsOfHell on Dec 14, 2017, 9:27:55 PM
anyone tried spell echo with FB totems?
How do you reach a Total more DPS of 2046% in PoB? When i try to rebuild i reach 806.... Same Equipment, quite same Passives..... I even use 4 Totems instead of 2 but still reach only 806% Increased more.... lemme Pastebin my build to you, its strength and Iron will based. it has only 6 casts per second and a bit lower Crit chance but the cast speed doesnt effect the increases in Total more, does it?

https://pastebin.com/V4mnQbun
ING: Pan_Samolodzik
Hi all, I'm not sure if anyone is still paying much attention to this thread, but I am new to POE and jumped in with this build for 3.1. Can anyone take a look at my character sheet and give me some pointers on upgrades and gear issues?

I walked through the campaign, but maps seems to have slowed quickly. T1 and T2 are not that bad, but T3 and T4 are slow and deadly. I can often end up one shot or near one shot and totems are just not killing things fast enough.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lost_aura/characters?characterName=SpicyLongjohns
Oh man, new Hierophant is making me consider keeping this guide going. That thing is beautiful. However, I still think it would take a GC nerf to give a reason to use Flameblast over GC...
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info