[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"

drop the herald of ice, it's not that important. you can drop herald of thunder as well. dex and int are pretty strapped so you will need it on your gear. as for dmg, it's not particularly high until we get RF going. but it's nice and tanky still, slow and steady wins the race.

thank you for the answer. Do you mean that these 2 skills are not important at all? and I can get them off and never wear after ? )
"
old_nihilist wrote:
"

drop the herald of ice, it's not that important. you can drop herald of thunder as well. dex and int are pretty strapped so you will need it on your gear. as for dmg, it's not particularly high until we get RF going. but it's nice and tanky still, slow and steady wins the race.

thank you for the answer. Do you mean that these 2 skills are not important at all? and I can get them off and never wear after ? )

its just a bit of extra added damage to firestorm.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Coopers wrote:
Hey first time playing so i might be missing something, but according to your leveling guide we should pick up firestorm at the end of act 1. I bought it but it requires 33 int to equip and i only have 14.

Thanks.

Go to Nessa and buy a Lapiz Amulet or pick one up.
"
TheMooSe15 wrote:
Couple questions for you guys:

1. Why no dual curse? Using something like flammability+ele weak seems like it would be the biggest all around DPS increase. Is it just not worth the 5 pts to grab it in the tree or to grab a +1 curse on amulet/ring.

2. Similar to above why don't we grab the holy fire nodes. Is more life just equivalent to the 70% increase burning damage you get from those nodes?

Build is working great so far thanks for the write up.

Burning damage is kinda shit vs more multipliers. Dual curse is doable, just drop the aoe nodes in witch and grab the curse instead.

Holy fire is a lot of points for a bit of additive damage. Increased VS More. Not worth the cost. Rather just get more life because that scales RF as well, and gives us more tank.
"

check the level requirement on shock nova vs the level that your cwdt can cast.

grab more life regen on tree and level your vitality/purity of fire

my cwdt can support gems that require lvl 64 or lower. Shock nova requires lvl 36.
"
Sidu wrote:
"

check the level requirement on shock nova vs the level that your cwdt can cast.

grab more life regen on tree and level your vitality/purity of fire

my cwdt can support gems that require lvl 64 or lower. Shock nova requires lvl 36.

well then the only other possibility is that you just aren't taking enough damage to proc the spell itself. should try to get a level 1 cwdt and a shock nova that fits that level max. higher level cwdt = more damage required to trigger the cast. since we want it to be spamming it all the time, level 1 is optimal.
Hi,

I used your build as a starter in breach and was pretty succesful making some currency which I was then looking to spend into optimizing my character.
In this process i stumbled upon the amulet Xoph's Blood and thought it was the perfect amu for this build and bought one mindlessly.

Only after I equipped it and tried it out I read the part about "Avatar of Fire" which means I can't proc EE in my favor anymore. So my question is: is there any scenario in which I would drop EE for Xoph's Blood damagewise? Because the 10% str and hp feel soooo good.
Hi.
I am using your build in the breach league and it's really good. I'm thinking about using Kaom's Heart because i have one but i am really curious what do you think about that? Is it going to be worth it or not? I will lose my curse and im affraid that elemental equilibrium and scorching ray will not provide me enough resistance debuffs for my enemies. I am thinking about changing scorching ray with spell totem to flammability with some other gems.

Ps. Sorry for bad English :)
Last edited by Marcel123pl on Dec 11, 2016, 2:39:55 PM
what about chaos resistance?
hi,
I'm a noob and sorry, I think you heard the question often, but:
Using your build (great, thanks) I'm now level 31, every attack I use is with fire (using most of the time searing bond)and next passive skill tree node is Elemental Equilibrium. Skip it now? Change my gear? ??

have fun
Last edited by kaploink on Dec 11, 2016, 3:28:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info