[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
"
gamer60 wrote:
Hey thank you for the guide.This is my first HC char to reach this level :P.this is my gear
Spoiler

Is this good for high tier maps? what else do u recommend getting except that coral ring upgrade?

Ring, amulet, helm, boots, gloves. Need more life/strength. Try to hit 900 strength, I believe in you! But yea looks solid :). KEEP PUSHING

You also need glove enchant/boot enchant/helm enchant. Glove/boots are huge survibility boots, check enchant section on page 1.

thanks for the reply,planning to farm uber for enchants and for all the upgrades :)
I'm following this build and im lvl 42 right now, but is fuc***ing hard to leveling...

I just noticed that u put Elemental Equilibrium in the build just in the first 30 levels, but how could i farm with fire, when i just give 25% of resistence to everyone? I can't use cyclone with cold damage yet.

So for now, I just take it off from the tree and save a skill point.

What should I do?
"
canynu wrote:
I'm following this build and im lvl 42 right now, but is fuc***ing hard to leveling...

I just noticed that u put Elemental Equilibrium in the build just in the first 30 levels, but how could i farm with fire, when i just give 25% of resistence to everyone? I can't use cyclone with cold damage yet.

What should I do?

Yea don't get that until later. You can level with Searing Bond, Flame Totem, Infernal Blow/FBs, firestorm, flame surge, any melee skill with The Cauterizer, whatever you want tbh. Just gotta get to 65ish somehow.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Edit: got my question answered on your stream - thanks!
Last edited by Crille123 on Nov 17, 2016, 5:01:16 PM
"
"
canynu wrote:

What should I do?

Yea don't get that until later. You can level with Searing Bond, Flame Totem, Infernal Blow/FBs, firestorm, flame surge, any melee skill with The Cauterizer, whatever you want tbh. Just gotta get to 65ish somehow.

I'm leveling with Searing Bond + Firestorm. I just take off Elemental Equilibrium from my tree, cuz i don't hit with melee attacks and don't use any skill with another elemental dmg.

Lvl 65 with Rise of the Phoenix I supposed to farm with RF without my life decaying?
"
canynu wrote:
"
"
canynu wrote:

What should I do?

I'm leveling with Searing Bond + Firestorm. I just take off Elemental Equilibrium from my tree, cuz i don't hit with melee attacks and don't use any skill with another elemental dmg.

Lvl 65 with Rise of the Phoenix I supposed to farm with RF without my life decaying?

It can be iffy. Need the shield plus level 17 PoF and lots of Regen from the tree. I used health potions due to slight degen for a few levels. Still less painful than sticking with some other skill.
Hey,
do you think an ES Version of this build would be possible?
Thank you very much for this awesome build, I'm playing my first ever Marauder with this build, still 10 levels to get Rise of the Phoenix though :P

One question, what do you think of the burning damage nodes next to Avatar of Fire? I see that you didn't get them.
I just get 66 now and I was able to use RF (with potions) without Rise of the Phoenix at lvl 60.

At lvl 70 i can use my helmet + belt + armor, so will be fun. Thnx for the building... When I was spinning like a Bey Blade i couldn't believe. Worth it the 4 days leveling.

:)
Super late into the season (I stopped playing for a bit after Talisman, picked it up again a little over a week ago), but I have to say, I've been having a lot of fun with this RF variant. I found it relatively easy to gear into, although at level 84 I'm not quite ready to do things like uber labs and T15 maps. Still though, I love it! Definitely gonna roll it again for Breach!

Mind rating my gear? Just would like some feedback so I have a better idea of how I should proceed in the next league:

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info