[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Just had to post a thank you for the great build guide. My first character to reach t10 maps and still going strong. While I wouldn't call it a good beginner's build it's certainly a great third or fourth character due to the slow leveling. But where my other beginner builds flamed out this one is still pushing strong. Possibly my fault but EQ and firestorm builds both brick walled on me near the end of merciless.
With enduring cry not being a spell but a war cry now, what can it be replaced with since CODT doesn't proc it?
"
Ariakan80 wrote:
Just had to post a thank you for the great build guide. My first character to reach t10 maps and still going strong. While I wouldn't call it a good beginner's build it's certainly a great third or fourth character due to the slow leveling. But where my other beginner builds flamed out this one is still pushing strong. Possibly my fault but EQ and firestorm builds both brick walled on me near the end of merciless.

Yea the leveling process is slow, but steady. I was playing it self found with some trash gear so my speed was abysmal :)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
With enduring cry not being a spell but a war cry now, what can it be replaced with since CODT doesn't proc it?

Lol, you're meant to self cast it.
"
"

Ahh, im still quite new to this game so i had no idea.

Thanks.
"
"
"

Ahh, im still quite new to this game so i had no idea.

Thanks.

No worries, that's how you learn! Make mistakes. Just keep asking here or ingame or on youtube if you need more answers
Yeah, the guide is a bit misleading since it says to put it in a 4L.

Put CWDT, IC, and a Golem in a 3L, then find a red socket somewhere to put Enduring Cry.

I usually don't have an issue with having Endurance Charges up, so as long as I've got enough regen, I just nix the Enduring Cry.

I'm going to try 4L-ing my Blade Vortex setup. I'm not terribly happy with how often it's proccing and critting now. I'm thinking CWDT - Blade Vortex - Increased Critical Strikes...and maybe Increased Duration? Spell Echo doesn't seem to work, so unfortunately that's out.

Ok, one more thing. Wouldn't we be better off putting Righteous Fire in the Doon with Increased AoE and Elemental Focus Support? L30 Iron Will is going to contribute WAY more damage than the Increased Burning Damage Support would, won't it?

Edit: Huh, so just read that spell damage doesn't effect RF...that's lame!
Last edited by Parja1 on Nov 8, 2016, 12:42:59 PM
Thanks for the build, it's nuts

Can confirm
"
- Maximum Player Resistances
Cursed with Elemental Weakness
Players have Less Recovery of Life and Mana
Players have Blood Magic

all of these is doable until there's only 1 of them

no regen is a nono tho
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.
Looks quiet interesting, so i started with my second every char in PoE with this guide :)

Just reached lvl 65 and bought the phoenix shield and doon @poe.trade ... sure, can't use RF yet as i haven't enough fire resistance nor enough life reg.

But i have question, guide says:

"4 Link RGRR:
Cast When Damage Taken (level 1), Blade Vortex (level 7 max), Purity of Fire, Determination OR Vitality."

So i put them inside (CWDT is lvl 3 as i can't buy a lvl 1), vortex lvl 2, purity of fire (lvl 11 actual and determination lvl 2.

Blade Vortex will proc all the time ... but both auras won't start ... shouldn't purity and determination start themself? I start anger by myself, if i use more auras, i won't have much mana left ...

Hope anyone can clarify :)

Thx

Mydgard
Last edited by Mydgard6 on Nov 10, 2016, 10:31:35 PM
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
Looks quiet interesting, so i started with my second every char in PoE with this guide :)
Spoiler

Just reached lvl 65 and bought the phoenix shield and doon @poe.trade ... sure, can't use RF yet as i haven't enough fire resistance nor enough life reg.

But i have question, guide says:

"4 Link RGRR:
Cast When Damage Taken (level 1), Blade Vortex (level 7 max), Purity of Fire, Determination OR Vitality."

So i put them inside (CWDT is lvl 3 as i can't buy a lvl 1), vortex lvl 2, purity of fire (lvl 11 actual and determination lvl 2.

Blade Vortex will proc all the time ... but both auras won't start ... shouldn't purity and determination start themself? I start anger by myself, if i use more auras, i won't have much mana left ...

Hope anyone can clarify :)

Thx

Mydgard

My guide says nothing about anger, it does nothing for the build. You have to turn on the auras by yourself lol. And you want them both to be level 20.
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Nov 11, 2016, 3:47:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info