[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
"
dramargu wrote:
Hey,

wanted to ask about Elemental Eq and Ngamahu (+15% ignite chance) in the ascendancy tree. So, if lets say using Cyclone results in enemies getting ignited, will that proc EE and give them fire resist? Cause it came from a hit technically. Or ignite itself doesn´t proc EE no matter the source?

Trying out your build right now, working out nicely so far.

Check the FAQ next time :).

EE doesn't apply if you're doing a degen. And your ignite will do approximately 3 damage, since your cylone will do about 200 dps lol.

Oh, my bad, i realize that cyclone is just to apply stuff not for damage, i only wasn´t sure about the ignite part since it´s separate from RF itself. Anyway, thank you for the answer.

What do you think about skipping the Jewel slot above the Witch tree and the Blast radius passive with the smaller nodes, and instead getting the Explosive Impact on the left there and a couple more max hp nodes? Or would the jewel be just that much better?
shaper viable?
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
Hey, I just leveled to 65 and I'm loving your build with RotF. One question, in your passive tree you got the Unwavering Stance passive but I noticed in your YouTube guide that you left it unskilled. Would you recommend getting that passive or not?
"
Hey, I just leveled to 65 and I'm loving your build with RotF. One question, in your passive tree you got the Unwavering Stance passive but I noticed in your YouTube guide that you left it unskilled. Would you recommend getting that passive or not?

Might as well, I had some mix ups in the passive trees but it's worth the point.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
bodohspam wrote:
shaper viable?

I think so. He's just a long term fight with dodgeable mechanics. Outtank him and he'll die eventually.
DeMiGodking102!!! Thank you so much <3! I tried this game once before but every other build was too expensive and I had nothing, so I quit. Decided to try again when I saw your guide and it's keeping me going!

Such a huge coincidence I went looking for your same shield and I can definitely say that this build is super budget friendly haha.

But not sure if I did it right or wrong, but it says Oak gave me 16% physical damage instead of +40 life?

Anyways thank you so so so so much. Super dirt poor as I'm just beginning but the build so far is amazing and I've been using just the stuff I found!
"
Neutrolizer wrote:
DeMiGodking102!!! Thank you so much <3! I tried this game once before but every other build was too expensive and I had nothing, so I quit. Decided to try again when I saw your guide and it's keeping me going!
Spoiler

Such a huge coincidence I went looking for your same shield and I can definitely say that this build is super budget friendly haha.

But not sure if I did it right or wrong, but it says Oak gave me 16% physical damage instead of +40 life?

Anyways thank you so so so so much. Super dirt poor as I'm just beginning but the build so far is amazing and I've been using just the stuff I found!

Glad you're enjoying it, I did the same. Leveling with TRASH gear at the start of the league lol.
"
Neutrolizer wrote:

For Oak, you're supposed to only get help him in Normal and Merciless. Get the passive skill point in Cruel.
Sitting around 5.6k hp at the moment, what items would priotize improving? Yellow maps seem doable but RF itself just doesn't have that melting power behind it.

Last edited by Millennium on Oct 16, 2016, 12:34:36 PM
"
Millennium wrote:
Sitting around 5.6k hp at the moment, what items would priotize improving? Yellow maps seem doable but RF itself just doesn't have that melting power behind it.

Well, first issue I see is none of your gear has Strength. 2 Str = 1 flat life. You're also using Doon Cubyari, with no Str on gear. It only beats Doryanis' Catalyst if you have >800 strength total, which I doubht you're anywhere close to.

Get a Doryani's and start using EE/curse on hit flammability. Your life pool scales RFs damage, as does lowering enemy fire resistance as much as possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info