[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Great build currently trying maps!
BEST GAME EVER
Started this build 4 days ago and hit level 70 today. Spent a few chaos gearing up and just easy cleared a tier 4 map.

One question i have is: Is there any real advantage for choosing Doon Cuebiyari over Doryani's Catalyst? I mean, wouldn't it be best to just use Doryani's for it's 130 elemental damage and not worrying about all that strength in gear?
"
Krazy_X wrote:
Started this build 4 days ago and hit level 70 today. Spent a few chaos gearing up and just easy cleared a tier 4 map.

One question i have is: Is there any real advantage for choosing Doon Cuebiyari over Doryani's Catalyst? I mean, wouldn't it be best to just use Doryani's for it's 130 elemental damage and not worrying about all that strength in gear?

Doon can be more than 132% damage if you have >800 strength. 800 str also gives 400 flat life, which is effectively like wearing a Kaom's.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Is there any variant of this I could use that doesn't rely on cyclone? Not sure if its because of the high latency I play with but theres a delay while moving with it that is kinda annoying.
"
ccloaded wrote:
Is there any variant of this I could use that doesn't rely on cyclone? Not sure if its because of the high latency I play with but theres a delay while moving with it that is kinda annoying.

Try Shield Charge then :)
"
ccloaded wrote:

I'm using cyclone, but maybe you can do with leap slam + melee splash or something similar. Or even whirling blades if you drop the scepters.
If I'm dropping cyclone is it still worth picking up art of the gladiator? don't need the dex and no cyclone reduced ms.
"
ccloaded wrote:

I switched to having the curse on hit with the blade vortex, and went shield-charge/fortify/faster attacks and it feels WAY smoother to play this way. Plus it's a good low-cost movement skill. The bv with a level 1 cwdt fires almost constantly and has the same radius as your RF so applying the curse works just as well, and is far less annoying than cyclone.
"
bridgeburner wrote:
Spoiler
"
ccloaded wrote:

I switched to having the curse on hit with the blade vortex, and went shield-charge/fortify/faster attacks and it feels WAY smoother to play this way. Plus it's a good low-cost movement skill. The bv with a level 1 cwdt fires almost constantly and has the same radius as your RF so applying the curse works just as well, and is far less annoying than cyclone.

Very nice innovation, I like it!
"
bridgeburner wrote:
"
ccloaded wrote:

Thanks a lot!! Will be trying that out!

Edit: Loving the shield charge variant, had to juggle some items around but works like a charm.
Last edited by ccloaded on Oct 12, 2016, 5:36:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info