[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

.ty for the build
Last edited by TramPham2016 on Mar 6, 2018, 7:00:39 PM
Since the Tawhoa ascendancy node grants Endurance charges, shouldn't the Enduring Cry gem be switched out?
"
So there are far more skill points at 33 then whats in the leveling build.

Are they still the right ones to grab?

Yeah, you'll be a little short but it will work itself out by the time you hit 66.
niceee
Last edited by TramPham2016 on Mar 6, 2018, 7:33:15 PM
Why is the level cap of Ball Lightning level 8? If it were being proc'd by CWDT it would have to be level 4 (with a level 1 CWDT) but since it's being proc'd by Curse on Hit there is no level cap...I think?
Last edited by raz0r5cythe on Mar 6, 2018, 9:46:56 PM
"
raz0r5cythe wrote:
Why is the level cap of Ball Lightning level 8? If it were being proc'd by CWDT it would have to be level 4 (with a level 1 CWDT) but since it's being proc'd by Curse on Hit there is no level cap...I think?

Ball Lightning is not a Curse. It's being procced by CWDT. Ball Lighting Procs the Curse on Hit though to apply Flammability.

Curse on Hit doesn't care what level of skill procs it, so the low level ball lightning is more than enough to proc the attached flammability curses.

I have a question for the build though: What purpose does the single Scorching Ray have in the build once you've started using RF? It would screw up the damage because of EE wouldn't it?

EDIT: Nevermind. Scorching Ray doesn't hit so it doesn't proc EE. Duh.
Last edited by Pyrotics on Mar 6, 2018, 9:51:33 PM
OK so I linked up..

Firestorm.. Fire Penetration..Cast while channeling and scorching ray... and I can't use Firestorm anymore obviously, so what attack am I supposed to even be doing now?

I'm completely lost now -_-
"
OK so I linked up..

Firestorm.. Fire Penetration..Cast while channeling and scorching ray... and I can't use Firestorm anymore obviously, so what attack am I supposed to even be doing now?

... Cast scorching ray. While it's channeling, Firestorms will fall and you'll melt through most stuff.
Last edited by Pyrotics on Mar 6, 2018, 11:53:14 PM
"
matesasd wrote:
"
Krixiis wrote:
In your guide you have :

5 Link: RGBBB
Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1), Ball Lightning (level 8), Tempest Shield (level 7), Curse on Hit (HIGH LEVEL), Flammability (HIGH LEVEL)

However, Flammability is a blue gem. In your minmax gear section, you hav a 6l chestwith blade vortex (green)

Should it be 4b 1r?

ignore the gem links in the minmax section, its not for this league

Anyway, I made a poor man's adjustment to the gem setup and have Belly with 4 link Shield Charge-Faster Attacks-Fortify-Brutality and unlinked slots for Vitality and Purity of Fire, which means the Belly is 5R 1G - easy colors

The curse setup is moved to gloves: CWDT-Ball lightning-Curse on hit-Flammability

Scorching ray is on my shield, linked to cast when channeling+tempest shield

Thanks! Spent some time switching stuff around, just need to get Belly and complete that part.

Question about the curse gloves

I have:
1 cwdt
8 ball lightning
13 curse on hit
13 flammability

All linked
However, lvl 1 cwdt only support up to lvl 38 gems. BL is 46, COH is 62, Flam is 54

Doesn't this mean that they wont proc? The guides I've seen all have BL at 8 and the others maxed.
"
Krixiis wrote:
Question about the curse gloves

I have:
1 cwdt
8 ball lightning
13 curse on hit
13 flammability

All linked
However, lvl 1 cwdt only support up to lvl 38 gems. BL is 46, COH is 62, Flam is 54

Doesn't this mean that they wont proc? The guides I've seen all have BL at 8 and the others maxed.

I don't know why the guide says lvl8 , my balls are lvl4 and work just fine, CoH and Flam can be any lvl

"
Pyrotics wrote:
"
OK so I linked up..

... Cast scorching ray. While it's channeling, Firestorms will fall and you'll melt through most stuff.

You still use scorching ray without firestorm to apply the debuff and add a bit of damage to RF, you can cast when channel tempest shield if you dont have it elsewhere. Firestorm would ofc trigger EE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info