[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Hi all, a bit confused. Does these two ascendancy nodes work with righteous fire? Hinekora and Ngamahu? If it doesn't, why do we still take them?
"
thoo00 wrote:
Hi all, a bit confused. Does these two ascendancy nodes work with righteous fire? Hinekora and Ngamahu? If it doesn't, why do we still take them?

As i understand, Ngamagu is just on the way to Hinekora (but i dont understand, why "Damage Penetrates 10% Fire resistance" is not work on RF, can someone explain?). Hinekora is +10% Strength and with BV or other spells u can cover in Ash the enemies. Correct me if i missed something.
"
julas90 wrote:
so the ascendance "Ramako, Sun's Light" will give 100% fire res so RF should do 0 dmg to us (if we have 100% fire res) iam right or iam right?

Its just 100%, it isnt cap. Cap will be 91% with nerfed Phoenix or 1-2% more if i didnt know something.
Last edited by An4LPunishment on Mar 1, 2018, 10:09:11 PM
"
"
thoo00 wrote:

As i understand, Ngamagu is just on the way to Hinekora (but i dont understand, why "Damage Penetrates 10% Fire resistance" is not work on RF, can someone explain?). Hinekora is +10% Strength and with BV or other spells u can cover in Ash the enemies. Correct me if i missed something.

Resistance penetration only applies to hits but RF is burning damage which does not hit.

Minor correction: You don't want to use BV to apply the ash as that does physical damage which is converted to fire by Ngamahu so it interferes with EE application. Instead you should switch it to a non-fire elemental spell such as Ball Lightning or Orb of Storms.
"
Ahumm wrote:
"
"
thoo00 wrote:

Resistance penetration only applies to hits but RF is burning damage which does not hit.

Minor correction: You don't want to use BV to apply the ash as that does physical damage which is converted to fire by Ngamahu so it interferes with EE application. Instead you should switch it to a non-fire elemental spell such as Ball Lightning or Orb of Storms.

Thanks for correcting me.
Doesn't Molten Shell ruin your EE?
Last edited by MonaHuna on Mar 2, 2018, 9:38:48 AM
"
MonaHuna wrote:
Doesn't Molten Shell ruin your EE?

for about .1 seconds until another cwdt goes off. molten is a defensive leech buff if you take spike damage. it doesn't proc constantly.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Is this the build you are using as your 3.2 league starter template for Tectonic? Also if you did got Marauder tectonic would you suggest for a newer player (never killed elder/uber/shaper or T16 content) that I go with jugg since it seems tankier and a bit safer?
Demi, what do you think about going Scion with this build instead of Chieftain?

The Chieftain Ascendant node gives an RF build a lot of good stuff with no downside. Then maybe pair it with Inquisitor?
Can it be league starter? And what about Juggernaut with +5% AOE per. endurance charge?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info