[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

how to use link on path of building ??
"
DkThink wrote:

I have very same problem :(
Any suggestion about which reward choose from bandits?
"
Ucci wrote:
Any suggestion about which reward choose from bandits?

Oak seems to be the natural choice for 1% life regen.

BTW, currently leveling with scorching ray + CWC + firestorm + ele focus, and it's very smooth and comfortable. The only problem is you have to wait until lvl 38 to get CWC :)
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
"
Inuarthuss wrote:
"
DkThink wrote:

I have very same problem :(

Just look up any PoB guide on the Internet
never trust ze germans!
Hey, I saw in Path of Building that you get the Arohongui (the totem node) instead of more life regen (as your ascendancy screenshot shows). Is there any reason behind it? Am I missing something? Because you're not using any totem skill whatsoever so I'm a bit confused.
Thanks for your guide tho, it's very nice to play (and not very expensive).
"
Soulafein_Ld wrote:
Hey, I saw in Path of Building that you get the Arohongui (the totem node) instead of more life regen (as your ascendancy screenshot shows). Is there any reason behind it? Am I missing something? Because you're not using any totem skill whatsoever so I'm a bit confused.

one page back (163) 3rd post from bottom you got the answer
"
Piftiuta wrote:
"
Soulafein_Ld wrote:

one page back (163) 3rd post from bottom you got the answer

Thank you very much sir.
Can someone explain EE to me? I dont fully understand it yet. How does this build proc it? If my weapon has added fire damage, does that mess with EE?
"
Tomgathericon wrote:
Can someone explain EE to me? I dont fully understand it yet. How does this build proc it? If my weapon has added fire damage, does that mess with EE?

You need to deal cold or lightning damage with an attack skill to proc EE, and you need to make sure your attacks do no fire damage. For instance, you can use a movement skill like Leap Slam to trigger EE.
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info