PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

It crashes everytime I go to open even on Admin :/
Same, program used to crash everytime i launched it just after it finished dowloading content.
Tried different versions.

System.NotSupportedException: No imaging component suitable to complete this operation was found. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Exception from HRESULT: 0x88982F50
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapDecoder.SetupDecoderFromUriOrStream(Uri uri, Stream stream, BitmapCacheOption cacheOption, Guid& clsId, Boolean& isOriginalWritable, Stream& uriStream, UnmanagedMemoryStream& unmanagedMemoryStream, SafeFileHandle& safeFilehandle)
at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapDecoder.CreateFromUriOrStream(Uri baseUri, Uri uri, Stream stream, BitmapCreateOptions createOptions, BitmapCacheOption cacheOption, RequestCachePolicy uriCachePolicy, Boolean insertInDecoderCache)
at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapImage.FinalizeCreation()
at Procurement.ViewModel.Cache.BitmapCache.get_Item(String imageUrl)
at Procurement.ViewModel.ItemDisplayViewModel.getImage()
at Procurement.Controls.ItemDisplay.ItemDisplay_Loaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at MS.Internal.FrameworkObject.OnLoaded(RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastEvent(DependencyObject root, RoutedEvent routedEvent)
at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastLoadedEvent(Object root)
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireLoadedPendingCallbacks()
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks()
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)Application Version: Procurement 1.8.6

Any idea?
IGN

DvL_Savon
Procurement doesn't want to show a blue bow that i want to sell and i dont know why, i've set the price and all like usual but when i add the tab where i have the bow the program doesnt show nothing, its like the bow does not exist...can someone tell me why? For gems and unique and any yellow item i dont have any problem, but with this blue bow is not working as it should
Last edited by BloodRaziel on Mar 31, 2015, 2:28:30 PM
hello I have a problem with online status all the time - my problem here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1233504

Any help how to fix this issue will be appreciated.
IGN: Patholion, PatholoWitch
"
storzi wrote:
works for me, just set the league settings in the Settings.xml to "Torment/Bloodlines"

i did this and when i search for my items on poe.trade, nothing shows.
Howdy!

How do I list items on my character?

:)
*Pending impressive statement of some variety*
Someone knows how the nickname displayed on Poe.trade is chosen ?
I've a shop in the league SC & HC with the online control link for the whole account but i'm not sure it'll be the right name displayed on the site. I've already saw a bad one of a character i never used for months.

I suppose it should display the character name displayed here in the header. In any case is there some people trading within several leagues ? I assume it's a pain in the ass. You just can't switch characters each time when you play. Plus you'll have mp about items not in the league where you're currently playing.

Maybe should i post this in the Poe.trade thread.
Last edited by Harest on Apr 5, 2015, 12:10:10 PM
Dear Stickymadness

First, I want to thank you for this awesome Software, this is great time saving, and I can efficiently trade my items thanks to your software.

PoE community is great because there is typically guys like you in it;

That said, I am facing a little issue that I have seen reported among this thread, however I did not see any answer to it.

I have set specific tabs to download, and no characters as shown below

<List name="MyTabs">
<Item value="G" />
<Item value="G" />
<Item value="G" />
<Item value="Rare" />
<Item value="Sell" />
</List>
<List name="MyCharacters">
</List>

However Procurement loads an Empty Tab "1" and an Empty Tab "Minaif_Archer" (which would be My character) plus the requested tabs;

Is there any way to prevent this behavior?

Thanks a lot!
Hello,

I am fairly new to this game and while I obviously don't really have that anything of any real value in my account I was wondering about the safety of using this program.

Is the most current version safe?

Safe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info