PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Hi, so I've been quite interested in trying out procurement because it looks like an awesome program and I've gotten to the point where I have a ton of gear that I want to sell and trade chat is... you know. But unfortunately I've run into a bit of a problem. See, it just won't let me login. I put in my info, click login, and... nothing. The email/password boxes turn white and the text grays out and after that absolutely jack all happens. Thought maybe it just took a while and waited like 10 minutes but no change. My natural reaction was that I had put in the wrong info... nope. Tried my email and password, tried my steam login and password, tried the sessionid system(after making sure to change the usesessionid setting first), double checked, triple checked, still nothing. I'm pretty frustrated right now to say the least. Any suggestions?
My procurement is working perfectly fine but it seems to display the IGN of one of my old characters( has a pretty silly name) on poe xyz. I know messages will always be sent to the character I'm currently playing but regardless, it would be nice to change it to my new main character's IGN. Are there any ways to change the IGN that appears on poe.trade?
"
My procurement is working perfectly fine but it seems to display the IGN of one of my old characters( has a pretty silly name) on poe xyz. I know messages will always be sent to the character I'm currently playing but regardless, it would be nice to change it to my new main character's IGN. Are there any ways to change the IGN that appears on poe.trade?

Not sure how poe.trade's ign name selection works, but i noticed that mine got updated after I got my current character level to the highest. I think they select the highest level character name to show. Thats my two cents.

"
mark1030 wrote:
The character name is taken from your profile. Your profile shows your highest level softcore and hardcore characters. In your case, you probably ripped your Bloodlines character that was higher than your highest character in the Hardcore league, so that's why your profile changed which character it listed.

-http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1136786
( -(oo)-")
Last edited by JadoBleu on Mar 5, 2015, 11:33:41 AM
Just updated from 1.8.6 and can say the 1.9.0 version does not work properly at all.

Applying the tab wide buyouts essentially breaks the template. It doesn't even see any buyouts to put into the shop anymore. I also cannot figure out how to get it to put buyouts back in...it is simply not willing to put them into the shop tab or the clipboard text.

No idea what you did to it, but it is broken badly.

To restate

1) I can't get a manualy set buyout on a single item to list the b/o value in the thread
2) I can't get a tab wide buyout to list the b/o
3) I can't get ANYTHING to appear if I turn on buyouts only

I'm sure this was mentioned earlier but I would be really happy with an option on the login screen to not load legacy leagues. It takes a lot of time and is completely useless for people who are only interested in trading in temporary leagues. Thanks for the great program.

Hello. I am having a problem with procurement update feature. The thing is that procure warns me " exceeding 50000 char limit" so I untabbed a tab to make it shorter. However, nothing happened and procurement kept saying "character limit" warning. I've to log out couple times. I couldnt update my shop. You guys have any solutions? Thanks alot.
Hi;
I have few items i dont want sell, and i cannot find how to remove or mark ''not for sell'' item.I dont have enough stash tab.Is there a way or i have to re orginaze my stash tabs?
Sory for my bad english, i hope i can explain my problem.
How do I customize the bump message?
Aura Reservation Calculator: https://poe.mikelat.com/
Chromatic Calculator: http://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Tired of using GGG's crappy skill planner? Tell them here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1555283
[Error] The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

what do i do? i keep restarting it.. not working cant find SUGGESTION ANYWHERE
Hello, I was wondering if this is able to be used when logging in through steam. I'm not able log in with my steam details, so what will I have to do to use this with steam?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info