PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

"
Ignorantmass wrote:
Hello, I was wondering if this is able to be used when logging in through steam. I'm not able log in with my steam details, so what will I have to do to use this with steam?

You have to use whatever you logged into this site with to post on the forum. Or use the sessionid.

Why some of my "b/o" priced items after some weeks not use poe and PROCUREMENT lost their price? WTF?

Like half or more items dont have ANY "b/o" tag that i priced long ago now gone... Why?
not working for 1 month league yet?
works for me, just set the league settings in the Settings.xml to "Torment/Bloodlines"
Strange problem, reduced price of certain items is not showing any change, just the previous price. Tried updating and saving etc in procurement but no change on poe, still the old price
"
storzi wrote:
works for me, just set the league settings in the Settings.xml to "Torment/Bloodlines"

What's name of hc league ?
"
Timur wrote:
"
storzi wrote:

What's name of hc league ?

I would assume "Torment/Bloodlines HC", as it appears in-game. But I admit to not having tested it.
posting for later, this looks awesome
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
oh my god, this rules. this is the best. IT'S SO COOL.
i started using procurement at about 1pm today and now it's almost 7pm, and i've had like 6 or 7 sales.

SO COOL!!

THANK YOU!!
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
Is there any way to save preferences between versions? Or is it even necessary to update to new versions? I updated to 1.9 today to make a 1MHC shop, but then had to wait quite a while to download all the standard/hardcore/etc stuff. If either a) settings carried over, or b) I could choose which leagues to download before logging in, it'd be awesome.
ign: aan_allein_daishan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info