poe.trade (poe.xyz.is) online all the time

Hello,
I have a problem with indexing me online all the time on poe.trade. Even if I use http://control.poe.xyz.is/ to set me offline. I know there is time delay 1 hour than I should appear as offline but I usually stopp play poe for more hours and still online status.

It is very annoying if I know I had to missed a lot of trades etc. I used for while Procurement to set me online (idk if this can be reason of my problem).

Any help how to fix this issue will be appreciated I am desperate.
IGN: Patholion, PatholoWitch
There is nothing to do with it, its all on the procurement dev's fault for implementing it.
it is ruining poe.xyz experience and i wish that feature never got implemented
"
dalien wrote:
There is nothing to do with it, its all on the procurement dev's fault for implementing it.
it is ruining poe.xyz experience and i wish that feature never got implemented

I disagree.
i dont see how its a good thing
^
You can set procurement to not flag you online, its in the settings page.
You can close procurement.

When you are in-game and on the ladder, usually a high level character, you are always online.
"
RootCookie wrote:
You can set procurement to not flag you online, its in the settings page.
You can close procurement.

When you are in-game and on the ladder, usually a high level character, you are always online.
Ugh effort
your not online all the time if your on the ladder, it logs u in and out everytime it updates, about every 15 minutes. many ppl have lots of diffrent issues with procurement. being constantly logged in is one of many.

Close procurement.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I tried just everything:

- close procurement
- play without procurement
- set procurement to not flag me online ofcourse too
- try to set procurement to flag me online (confirm) and then uncheck it and confirm again
- new install of procurement + changing settings again etc.
(I am not sure I did this by this way but can be problem if I set flag me online in older version of procurement = before 1.9.0 and unset in 1.9.0?)

- http://control.poe.xyz.is/ to set me offline

But nothing helps -> I switch off computer -> switch on next day (after 10 hours about) and when I check my shop on poe.trade I am still flag online.

I dont know if anything can help me I wish that feature never got implemented (as someone said here).

Last edited by jerry18 on Apr 24, 2015, 1:53:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info