PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

"
blastarus wrote:
Feature request:
Would it be possible to make a forum template based on buyout prices?
What i want to do:
Everything worth more than 20 chaos in own section(so Buyoutprice>=20chaos for example)
Everything with a buyout at 3 chaos in own section
Everthing with a buyout at 1 chaos in own section

Yes, what most people do is create tabs for each price and then create a tab wide buyout.

"
kompaniet wrote:
After updating to the latest version and running the program nothing happens after inputting my login details and clicking login.

It just sits there doing nothing.

Procurement 1.8.2 Initialized.

Nothing more.

Edit: rebooted computer to see if it was of any help alas nothing again. Should we downgrade to a previous version?

Check the debuginfo.log, it's probably timing out. Are you running as administrator, checked firewall/anti-virus etc?
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
"
I'm going to try my best to add this for the next release, having to tick/untick tabs every time you run Procurement is a ball ache, I know!

Really impressed by how you maintain the program and quickly respond to any questions about it.

Look forward to future releases!

"
MikeOxlittle wrote:
"
I'm going to try my best to add this for the next release, having to tick/untick tabs every time you run Procurement is a ball ache, I know!

Really impressed by how you maintain the program and quickly respond to any questions about it.

Look forward to future releases!

Thanks, the support from the community helps a lot. It might be a while before I get a chance to release another version, but I want to do another release soon.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
"
"
blastarus wrote:
Feature request:
Would it be possible to make a forum template based on buyout prices?
What i want to do:
Everything worth more than 20 chaos in own section(so Buyoutprice>=20chaos for example)
Everything with a buyout at 3 chaos in own section
Everthing with a buyout at 1 chaos in own section

Yes, what most people do is create tabs for each price and then create a tab wide buyout.

"
kompaniet wrote:
After updating to the latest version and running the program nothing happens after inputting my login details and clicking login.

It just sits there doing nothing.

Procurement 1.8.2 Initialized.

Nothing more.

Edit: rebooted computer to see if it was of any help alas nothing again. Should we downgrade to a previous version?

Check the debuginfo.log, it's probably timing out. Are you running as administrator, checked firewall/anti-virus etc?

In which folder is debuginfo.log? I can't see a file like that in main procurement folder.
Thanks.

Edit: I'm gonna try running as admin and see if it works better.
Edit2: Running as administrator worked! I don't remember if i had to do that before or only for the first time launching the program maybe?

Regardless it fixed my problem. Cheers.
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 31, 2014, 4:21:53 PM
"
ffhighwind wrote:
Answering a few questions, though I'm not the OP.

"
Tomtah wrote:
I just made a thread but for some reason my IGN shows up as cargoyle and it shows me as offline even though I'm online on poe.xys.is . Any thoughts on why this is? Cargoyle is an old character name I used way back I think. Haven't played for 8 or so months. I believe I had the same problem last time I tried doing a shop but I resolved it somehow, but don't remember how. Do I have to be on the ladder? Cause Im not high enough level do be on the ladder yet

Thread can be found here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1026912

Your thread shows your IGN as refusedeath. poe.xyz.is FAQ (bottom of their page) has the answer to this issue. They can still message you if you're online on a different character. If it used to be the other name it could be because you didn't set a favorite character.

"
jackyng9182 wrote:
Hi, just one question.
As a PoE lover just like everybody else in here, would it be too much if I ask for a Taiwan Garena verson?or any tips for us players in taiwan server to do some translation or something else?

It's already listed as an issue on their page. The program has quite a few issues that are getting fixed right now, so it may get added later.
https://code.google.com/p/procurement/issues/detail?id=298

Somebody else could always translate or fix the code since I believe it's open source:
https://code.google.com/p/procurement/source/browse/#svn
It's written in C# and uses .NET, so you will have to look for a C# compiler for your language/locale if it exists. You will need Git or maybe Tortoise SVN to download Procurement's codebase.

Thx for the reply. OP mentioned he'll probably get on to the garena version after solving all the Forsaken Masters problems so I guess it won't be able to be released in a short time unfortunately. Anyway, really appreciated that you guys put so much effort on it, it just make the game experiences much much more better.
I have a problem , I have 1 stash where I put my unique items , everything is ok when I load procurement , but if I add items to my stash and want to refresh the "Unique" tab the whole tab it changes itself with items from a char of mine. I can show screenshots if needed.
I have a very basic Shop running

Spoiler

IGN: AAA
Last Updated: {LastUpdated}

Notable Items
{Stash:28}

~b/o 1 Alch
{Stash:21}

~b/o 1 Chaos
{Stash:22},{Stash:23}

~b/o 2 Chaos
{Stash:24}

~b/o 3 Chaos
{Stash:25}

~b/o 4 Chaos
{Stash:26}

Uniques
{Stash:27}

When i run Procurement with this template it only processes the first Spoiler (here Stash:28) and then stops without processing the rest. Also when i rewrite everything by Hand it stops after the 2 Chaos Spoiler.

Any advice why it doesnt do the full template?

edit: reinstalled, did some more testing, when i copy the template posted above it stop processing it before the spiler tags start. :(
Last edited by shoty2k on Sep 2, 2014, 2:20:34 AM
Since last update I get Access is denied. I checked the folder and I indeed have no access... I tried becoming owner again and even that is impossible.

What the fuck is this?
The force is strong in the power of the thorns!
Loading characters...                                                                     [ER]

[Error] Failed to load characters

Win 7 x64 running as administrator.
Last edited by Ivoge on Sep 3, 2014, 4:37:16 AM
how in god's name do i let procurement auto bump threads? googled and wikied for 10 mins now found nothing..and auto edit op ofc?
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
Last edited by Insomniask on Sep 3, 2014, 1:47:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info