PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

PROCUREMENT dont update shop thread
"
upsoft wrote:
PROCUREMENT dont update shop thread

1) learn english

2) if it wasn't possible i wouldnt ask

3) it's stickymadness' thread and i want an answer from him and not some random

4) go troll elsewhere
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
Last edited by Insomniask on Sep 4, 2014, 7:39:19 AM
Hello folks, I will post my question here, I did some search but couldn't find the answer. I want to create a spoiler that filters only gems with buyouts or only uniques with buyouts or only 1ex buyouts, 1c buyouts. Is it possible?

Thanks!
Last edited by KiwiKlutz on Sep 4, 2014, 8:27:20 AM
"
Insomniask wrote:
how in god's name do i let procurement auto bump threads? googled and wikied for 10 mins now found nothing..and auto edit op ofc?

Why would that be a thing supported by Procurement? Convenient but wasteful. If you need that then make a script with autohotkey, autoit, or learn some HTTP.

EDIT: I assume you mean automatically bump it every hour, and not bump it by clicking a button on Procurement. See video here (I pre-skipped to appropriate part) for example on how to do that.
Loot Filter -- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1490867
Filter Parser -- https://github.com/ffhighwind/Path-of-Exile-Filter-Parser
Last edited by ffhighwind on Sep 4, 2014, 7:38:32 PM
"
maddoxeu wrote:
I have a problem , I have 1 stash where I put my unique items , everything is ok when I load procurement , but if I add items to my stash and want to refresh the "Unique" tab the whole tab it changes itself with items from a char of mine. I can show screenshots if needed.

This is a known bug, will be fixed in the next release.

"
KiwiKlutz wrote:
Hello folks, I will post my question here, I did some search but couldn't find the answer. I want to create a spoiler that filters only gems with buyouts or only uniques with buyouts or only 1ex buyouts, 1c buyouts. Is it possible?

Thanks!

That is possible yes, it just depends how you want to set it up. Take a look at the wiki

"
Insomniask wrote:
how in god's name do i let procurement auto bump threads? googled and wikied for 10 mins now found nothing..and auto edit op ofc?

ZiggyD's guide to trading in Procurement (3rd result if you google "how to bump thread with procurement")

"
Loading characters... [ER]

[Error] Failed to load characters

Win 7 x64 running as administrator.

Log a ticket on google code or github with your debuglog.

"
shoty2k wrote:
I have a very basic Shop running

When i run Procurement with this template it only processes the first Spoiler (here Stash:28) and then stops without processing the rest. Also when i rewrite everything by Hand it stops after the 2 Chaos Spoiler.

Any advice why it doesnt do the full template?

edit: reinstalled, did some more testing, when i copy the template posted above it stop processing it before the spiler tags start. :(

You'll need to open a ticket on google code and send me your .bin files, template and settings file so I can take a look.

Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
Last edited by Stickymaddness on Sep 5, 2014, 12:05:55 PM
"

Willy's guide to trading in Procurement (3rd result if you google "how to bump thread with procurement")

It's actually ZiggyD, not willy..

edit: holy shit i finally found out why. because i used version 1.7.2. i mean..would it be too much to give a warning out that the currently used version is outdated? Ty for a wasted hour of my life.

How do i save the forum export settings now? I want 2 tabs to be in my post but every time i restard proc they are unticked..
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
Last edited by Insomniask on Sep 5, 2014, 12:20:18 AM
Just wanted to pop in and say I have been harping for some kind of reclaim mtx effects for some time, but I just used Procurement and found some missing effects very quickly. Thank you!
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
Is it possible to show my character's gear in its own spoiler? Something like:

My Character's Gear:
Spoiler

Last edited by kulnan on Sep 6, 2014, 5:34:16 PM
Hey do i need to message someone in order to have my correct username listed on Poexyz aswell as being shown online?
Probably asked before, but how do I set a price on orbs ?

Right click doesn't work like the rest.

Dropped a gemcutter's prism I'd like to integrate to my shop.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info