PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Is there a way for not including my inventory items, if i just check "select all", for the forum export (without manual deselected my inv and "showing items without ~b/o" on)?
Last edited by Velgor on Aug 29, 2014, 8:50:42 AM
"
Velgor wrote:
Is there a way for not including my inventory items, if i just check "select all", for the forum export (without manual deselected my inv and "showing items without ~b/o" on)?

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking 100%, do you want to know if there's a way to exclude character inventories, without unchecking them in the list?

Currently no, but I do plan on adding a feature to Procurement that will save which tabs you have ticked when you export.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
"
"
Velgor wrote:

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking 100%, do you want to know if there's a way to exclude character inventories, without unchecking them in the list?

yeah was looking for that
"

Currently no, but I do plan on adding a feature to Procurement that will save which tabs you have ticked when you export.

Would be even better like this, for items without ~b/o
solved, read edit2

Hey, need some help. Can't make procurement work.
All is ok when it loads, it shows my stashes. I believe my forumexporttemplate.txt is correct, but it won't generate the code for most of my stashtabs. It only adds two items that I have set the b/o in procurement.
Spoiler

Plz help =(

Edit: in trade settings, only "Embed Buyouts" is enabled.

Edit2: I enablead and then disabled "Only display items with buyouy" and it started generating code like it should. =/
I was disabled. It was!
Last edited by skyflash88 on Aug 29, 2014, 1:04:34 PM
The tool often freezes when I try to update the tabs.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Any chance we can get a deselect marked tabs button on the FORUM EXPORT tab?

Procurement does about 90% of the automation of my shop but I still manually add a couple things here and there and having to uncheck 30+ tabs one by one gets tedious.

Found out
Last edited by SierraT on Aug 29, 2014, 7:27:05 PM
"
Odoakar wrote:
The tool often freezes when I try to update the tabs.

Same thing happens here , every time I right click and refresh it freezes.
I just made a thread but for some reason my IGN shows up as cargoyle and it shows me as offline even though I'm online on poe.xys.is . Any thoughts on why this is? Cargoyle is an old character name I used way back I think. Haven't played for 8 or so months. I believe I had the same problem last time I tried doing a shop but I resolved it somehow, but don't remember how. Do I have to be on the ladder? Cause Im not high enough level do be on the ladder yet

Thread can be found here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1026912
Last edited by Tomtah on Aug 30, 2014, 1:07:26 AM
"
"
Jerle wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
Hi guys, can I check what is wrong with the following syntax? cant seems to make procurement download only specific tabs (its downloading data from all my tabs)

<List name="MyTabs">
<!--If you only want Procurement to download specific tabs list them here, eg :-->
<!--<Item value="Shop" />-->
<item value="Red Gems" />
<item value="Blue Gems" />
<item value="Green Gems"/>
<item value="Shop Gears"/>
<item value="Flasks Shop"/>
<item value="Uniques"/>
</List>

Sticky, might u be able to help with this?

The format is correct, however a few users have reported that tabwide buyouts aren't working for them, so I am looking into it.

In the meantime, you can always use the {Stash:MyTabHere} tab and add the buyout in the spoiler section.

Hi sticky, just saw your reply. Thanks but my issue wasn't setting tabwide buyout. I'm having problems getting procurement to dl specific tabs. ie. after indicating to procurement I wanted only the specific tabs to be downloaded, the programme went ahead to download data from every single tab I have in the league (which adds to the prog start up time).
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info