PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Hi, is there a way to pack my current gear of my char in a spoiler? If i use the {Stash:Charname} command it will also show wisdom scrolls in my inventory....

thx for the help :)
Somehow the buyout I set with this program isn't showed on the website, neither PoE.xyz.
Any solutions?

EDIT: solved!
Last edited by darkmatch on Aug 27, 2014, 3:25:31 PM
"
Jerle wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
Hi guys, can I check what is wrong with the following syntax? cant seems to make procurement download only specific tabs (its downloading data from all my tabs)

<List name="MyTabs">
<!--If you only want Procurement to download specific tabs list them here, eg :-->
<!--<Item value="Shop" />-->
<item value="Red Gems" />
<item value="Blue Gems" />
<item value="Green Gems"/>
<item value="Shop Gears"/>
<item value="Flasks Shop"/>
<item value="Uniques"/>
</List>

Sticky, might u be able to help with this?

The format is correct, however a few users have reported that tabwide buyouts aren't working for them, so I am looking into it.

In the meantime, you can always use the {Stash:MyTabHere} tab and add the buyout in the spoiler section.

"
CraZy_SkuLL wrote:
i have a problem whit the program and it's that on poegoods web the name than appear (the seller) it's another diferent than i want to appear, how i can change that?? it's there any option on the program???

(for more info i try to sell things of beyond dificulty and the name who get in poegoods it's one from my standard league)

You'll have to talk to poegoods about that.

"
MikeOxlittle wrote:
Great program stickymaddness!

A couple questions as I'm still learning the program through some trial/error.

1. When using the sessionID login method how long does that ID stay valid? Do I need to continually update it as I restart Procurement?

2. I have a few dedicated stash tabs using the tab-wide buyout method and that works great. But if I mark an item in another tab with the right click buyout method and then move it into one of the dedicated buyout tabs will that cause any problems with the program? I ran into an issue with the program not generating the code in the forum export tab and I'm wondering if it's because I'm moving the items around? What is the proper method for moving items between tabs to organize/free up space as needed?

Keep up the good work.

1.) As long as you're logged into the website, sessionID is piggybacking off your session that's signed into the forum.

2.) If you set a buyout on an item with rightclick->buyout, that will overwrite any tabwide buyouts, and if you price an item and then move it into a tab with tabwide buyout, it will still maintain the buyout you set on the item.

"
MoonAlien7 wrote:
Does anybody know why my setting never save upon restarting? I'm at a loss and it's really bothering me because i really want to use procurement.

What settings aren't saving?

"
TripleOmega wrote:
Why are my Vaal Gems not showing up in my Template and thread? They don't seem to fall under any category and thus aren't listed. This is highly inconvenient.

Edit:
Apparently {VaalGems} is a valid tag. I was just guessing here hoping it would work. This isn't listed anywhere in the list on the wiki. Please update the wiki and the default template.

Documentation is sorely lacking at this point, but there is an effort underway to improve it.

"
Hi, is there a way to pack my current gear of my char in a spoiler? If i use the {Stash:Charname} command it will also show wisdom scrolls in my inventory....

Not currently no, the character tab includes inventory as well, because people were asking for it for a long time (because they want to use mule characters).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lastly, here is a great video by ZiggyD, that covers setting up and using Procurement for your shop, and how he goes about tabwide buyouts etc.

Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
Hi mate

I use poe with steam connexion, and i can't find id session or otherwise, can u help me? i don't speak english very well but i gonna try to understand ^^

Thanks a lot
"
HowToPoney wrote:
Hi mate

I use poe with steam connexion, and i can't find id session or otherwise, can u help me? i don't speak english very well but i gonna try to understand ^^

Thanks a lot

Hi there, what language to do you speak natively?
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
"
"
Jerle wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
Hi guys, can I check what is wrong with the following syntax? cant seems to make procurement download only specific tabs (its downloading data from all my tabs)

<List name="MyTabs">
<!--If you only want Procurement to download specific tabs list them here, eg :-->
<!--<Item value="Shop" />-->
<item value="Red Gems" />
<item value="Blue Gems" />
<item value="Green Gems"/>
<item value="Shop Gears"/>
<item value="Flasks Shop"/>
<item value="Uniques"/>
</List>

Sticky, might u be able to help with this?

The format is correct, however a few users have reported that tabwide buyouts aren't working for them, so I am looking into it.

In the meantime, you can always use the {Stash:MyTabHere} tab and add the buyout in the spoiler section.

"
CraZy_SkuLL wrote:
i have a problem whit the program and it's that on poegoods web the name than appear (the seller) it's another diferent than i want to appear, how i can change that?? it's there any option on the program???

(for more info i try to sell things of beyond dificulty and the name who get in poegoods it's one from my standard league)

You'll have to talk to poegoods about that.

"
MikeOxlittle wrote:
Great program stickymaddness!

A couple questions as I'm still learning the program through some trial/error.

1. When using the sessionID login method how long does that ID stay valid? Do I need to continually update it as I restart Procurement?

2. I have a few dedicated stash tabs using the tab-wide buyout method and that works great. But if I mark an item in another tab with the right click buyout method and then move it into one of the dedicated buyout tabs will that cause any problems with the program? I ran into an issue with the program not generating the code in the forum export tab and I'm wondering if it's because I'm moving the items around? What is the proper method for moving items between tabs to organize/free up space as needed?

Keep up the good work.

1.) As long as you're logged into the website, sessionID is piggybacking off your session that's signed into the forum.

2.) If you set a buyout on an item with rightclick->buyout, that will overwrite any tabwide buyouts, and if you price an item and then move it into a tab with tabwide buyout, it will still maintain the buyout you set on the item.

"
MoonAlien7 wrote:
Does anybody know why my setting never save upon restarting? I'm at a loss and it's really bothering me because i really want to use procurement.

What settings aren't saving?

"
TripleOmega wrote:
Why are my Vaal Gems not showing up in my Template and thread? They don't seem to fall under any category and thus aren't listed. This is highly inconvenient.

Edit:
Apparently {VaalGems} is a valid tag. I was just guessing here hoping it would work. This isn't listed anywhere in the list on the wiki. Please update the wiki and the default template.

Documentation is sorely lacking at this point, but there is an effort underway to improve it.

"

Not currently no, the character tab includes inventory as well, because people were asking for it for a long time (because they want to use mule characters).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lastly, here is a great video by ZiggyD, that covers setting up and using Procurement for your shop, and how he goes about tabwide buyouts etc.

Generally all of the settings aren't saving. The compact mode, the 'only load beyond' part, the item prices i had set, and the shop thread itself. Have no clue why:(
"
"
HowToPoney wrote:
Hi mate

Thanks a lot

Hi there, what language to do you speak natively?

Hi, i'm french and i speak french, i can understand English and speak it but actually for this i think not ^^ it's beautiful if u can explain me with easy word, or otherwise a friend can help for traduction
Hello,

Maybe its a stupid question. But when i upload my items its only showing half of the stuff thats in the selected stash. Is there anything im doing wrong or?

I can see the items in the Inventory tab btw. But when i click the desired stash tab that i want for sale it only picks a few items of it. Really weird
Last edited by kramurz on Aug 28, 2014, 12:54:21 AM
Hi Stickymaddness, can u make Procurement work with garena version. Love ur tool, useful and simple for trading
IGN Sneedronningen
I have this issue where the program's window is like cut off a bit. I don't know what's up with that.

Spoiler

Edit: Now it's not on the lower part but it is on the top part...

Spoiler

Prefer it being cut off on the top than bottom so I'm not complaining too much. :P
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
Last edited by Majad on Aug 28, 2014, 10:05:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info