Plaguemancer || Beacon of Corruption Degen || EZ Red Maps || Golems?!?!

i would just scrap the helmet and get a + minion helm or a magna eclipsis and the unearth +5 level enchant. unearth + empower + that enchant + any other sources of +gem level can crank out some really high hp corpses
Didn't know about the helm enchant and that unearth wasn't subject to a zone level cap. Well damn, that definitely changes things. At those levels the helm becomes only a minor boost.

Thanks for pointing it out
Wraith is a great leveling unique, but later game +3 minion bone helm is definitely tops. I like zombies and budget too much to try for something ridiculous like a +3 minion with the unearth enchant, but it's certainly an idea. Not sure how unearth fares vs desecrate offensively, but defensively cascade desecrate means you can trigger offering and still have a spare corpse or two to retrigger the cloud.

I went "budget" with life/block and brute-forced the atlas with a 5L cassock. This is by far the cheapest build I've managed 8 mod guardians on, and I can't recommend it enough if you're looking for an efficient way to get to shaper. I think shaper is possible on the build but would require enough investment to make alternatives an option.

Build overview:

Gear overview:
Spoiler

Notes: Considerably better defensively than most builds with the exception of full meme guardian. Breachs and Abysses better than previous iterations, but really struggles when you can't find your corpses (previously I thought the issue was lack of corpses, but really it's a corpse targeting issue: game can prioritize a breach or abyss corpse over one you can actually use). I recommend learning to recognize when this has happened and using either Vaal DD (fun option) or resummoning golem/casting offering to counter. Won't die, but will flub an abyss or two derping out.

Splendour is one of the cheapest "armor" bases you can 6 off-color, SSF alternative is 5L cassock and an armor/ES base with resist for ele weakness cap. I also prefer the cassock for guardian fights, as keeping an animate guardian alive through them was more than I could manage.

Guardians are guardians, Phoenix is the only one that can really frustrate the build (don't run him with temp chains if you can avoid it). Mino is made considerably easier by running cassock and additional phys reduction (from the new jewel), where you can conceivably tank his burrow charge and outregen follow up damage from consecrated ground. Red elder fight requires extremely careful management of the madness ground (Kill EVERY squid as a number one priority) but is possible; and Atziri and Izaro are pushovers.

Overall this is a great alternative to RF/Ray for pushing through your atlas and running achievements; a jack of all trades character that's a bit more creative than Pure Spectre or RF.

oh man... the damage is there but the aoe radius just feels so horrible now. It feels like the old version when it was using conc. effect. With wither + blight debuffs i can get over 200k dps with beacon of corruption vs shaper, which isnt horrible but still not great imo. The number is still a bit low since i believe I am using a 1.10 x 1.10 monster and if i recall correctly the bone archers are 1.2 x 1.2 base. crazy defenses though for sure, very tanky... Overall I think there are better uses for lvl93 corpses then using them on BoC. Is the build viable, yes. Will you kill most end game bosses, sure. Its different but not the next best thing.

wont be taking him any further.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info