Hacked Accounts

"
ouzofs wrote:
Your Path of Exile account has been locked because someone attempted to log in from a location that you don't typically play from - "Dafeng, Jiangsu, China".

HI
´
My account has bean hacked and almost all my valuables taken.

I was logged out 04/26/21013 at 4:30 Greece time.
And today I logged in now 13:30.

And I see that I am missing orbs, skill gems and all my gear what happened ??

Maybe can be rollback or something

I love the game and I would love some help here to :p
Thx for a great game.

you can forget about it man. There is something going on here, been playing so many online games, and never heard that misteriously 99% of hacked accounts are being hacked from china, and that cant be coincidance. Ive been told that it was my foult that ive been hacked, ok. But all of us? Dont remember such a huge wave of hacks in one game in such short time. Feeeling let down, that we, customers, fans, players and gamers need help, and there is nothing we can do by uorselves.
*** NoobCakes *** <NCAKES> guild
IGN: HardCandy
centeral europe time
yeah GGG always replies to support email that it is our fault because our passwords and so on are insecure... howevery, due to the quantity of hacked accounts i think its more likely that they have a security leak which they dont know of .... bad thing is, you dont get anything back :(
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
Im a rgp player. Im a hardcore gamer. Played since VERY EARLY stages of closed beta.
Spent so much time in game, on forum, with community, on streams. Maybe i wasnt best tester, haavent support before, but did my best here. Played few mmo's before, never got hacked, it feels rly bad, especially couse ive achieved so much here, at least for me. Enjoyed game alot, since its not pay 2 win, game is more or less balanced, devs hear what community has to say.
But now, i feel let down, left alone with rest of hacked guys out there.
Don't know to be honest, how much time it could possibly take to take a look into situation of each hacked gamer here.

@Chris or any other dev out there:

What do You think about situation, when, in lets say rather small community, so many hacks take place in such short time to so many people?

We are your gamers, your fans, your supporters, your community, and now we need your help, and we feel left alone and let down.

Rollback in this situation overall wouldn't be that much hit for in game economy.
In my case i provided some names (that were left on my friend list after hack) and i was asured that hacker was banned. So if support know who hacked me, cant they restore my account with single rollback? There is very little chance thati traveled to china to paly PoE there just to fake account hack to get benefit out of this. Even if some1 successfully would abuse this to get some advantage in game, isn't more important for You Developers to keep those most hardcore gamers over those few that could get more welthy from abusing rollback?
Being robbed for me means i have to leave this game, when i rly dont want to.
Ask community, or at least those poor hacked guys left out there. Peace and thanks for amazing experience with fantastic game. Peace
centeral europe time
Last edited by Hard_Candy on Apr 26, 2013, 7:58:37 AM
"
Im a rgp player. Im a hardcore gamer. Played since VERY EARLY stages of closed beta.
Spent so much time in game, on forum, with community, on streams. Maybe i wasnt best tester, haavent support before, but did my best here. Played few mmo's before, never got hacked, it feels rly bad, especially couse ive achieved so much here, at least for me. Enjoyed game alot, since its not pay 2 win, game is more or less balanced, devs hear what community has to say.
But now, i feel let down, left alone with rest of hacked guys out there.
Don't know to be honest, how much time it could possibly take to take a look into situation of each hacked gamer here.

@Chris or any other dev out there:

What do You think about situation, when, in lets say rather small community, so many hacks take place in such short time to so many people?

We are your gamers, your fans, your supporters, your community, and now we need your help, and we feel left alone and let down.

Rollback in this situation overall wouldn't be that much hit for in game economy.
In my case i provided some names (that were left on my friend list after hack) and i was asured that hacker was banned. So if support know who hacked me, cant they restore my account with single rollback? There is very little chance thati traveled to china to paly PoE there just to fake account hack to get benefit out of this. Even if some1 successfully would abuse this to get some advantage in game, isn't more important for You Developers to keep those most hardcore gamers over those few that could get more welthy from abusing rollback?
Being robbed for me means i have to leave this game, when i rly dont want to.
Ask community, or at least those poor hacked guys left out there. Peace and thanks for amazing experience with fantastic game. Peace

+1

i am totally with you. at least there should be a rollback for the stuff you chars had equipped including gems and stuff so that you can play on. i am releveling gems with shitty equip on since two days now, just to come into the situation to be able to farm for some new currency to be able to go on one day with playing and progressing.

this cant be in the sense of GGG.

it's not always our fault, when we (the players) get hacked. but we are the only ones, who are currently taking the punishment. because leaving the game, what would punish you, is not really an option for a dedicated and faithful player.

we support you, so please support us GGG.
I'm willing to bet that if all of the lame gamers that buy stuff from sell sites would stop buying items, the hacking would stop. These sites are nothing but trolls and people buying items instead of playing and finding them are feeding the trolls. It's really not a hard concept.
"
shovelhead wrote:
I'm willing to bet that if all of the lame gamers that buy stuff from sell sites would stop buying items, the hacking would stop. These sites are nothing but trolls and people buying items instead of playing and finding them are feeding the trolls. It's really not a hard concept.

are you trying to say, that everyone who got hacked is a "lame gamer", who bought currency or what?

if so, i hope you get hacked soon.
lol, it happened.... no, i'm saying that if items weren't bought from these sites, there wouldn't be any reason for hackers to steal stuff
"
shovelhead wrote:

i know you probably dont give a shi.t, but i can swear on my family health that ive never bought any form of currency from any third party site for any game, including PoE.

Few rollback in case of hacked acounts posted on forum wouldnt be any problem for economy, and this is huge hit for me as a gamer, hit that i probably cant recover from.
centeral europe time
"
shovelhead wrote:
lol, it happened.... no, i'm saying that if items weren't bought from these sites, there wouldn't be any reason for hackers to steal stuff

and yes, agreed on this one. and sorry maybe i understood you wrong in preivious post. nothing personal
centeral europe time
"
shovelhead wrote:

sry, then i misunderstood you. and yes. you are right about this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info