[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

"
KRIGSSVIN wrote:
"
Is this build shaper viable? Have anyone try the shaper yet?

Certainly, but for raping him in series there are easier builds.

Penetration boot enchant should be the best for fat bosses.

Murdered him once for challenge only.

[/spoiler]

What does this flask do for this build? only thing i can see that is good is the inc aoe
"
ashneil1 wrote:
"
KRIGSSVIN wrote:
"
Is this build shaper viable? Have anyone try the shaper yet?

Certainly, but for raping him in series there are easier builds.

Penetration boot enchant should be the best for fat bosses.

Murdered him once for challenge only.

[/spoiler]

What does this flask do for this build? only thing i can see that is good is the inc aoe

Lol. It is just a drop from that one shaper robbed, but can be used for faster map runs.
Last edited by KRIGSSVIN on Oct 22, 2016, 1:07:11 PM
Why in 4g chest gem additional accuracy better then faster attack?
"
whiteselect wrote:
Why in 4g chest gem additional accuracy better then faster attack?

It is only better if you don't have access to ideal gear with 400 AR on gloves/helm or w/e.
I only have 16k dps with Power and Endurance charges, where i can upgrade to get atleast 40k? I dont know what im doing wrong, i changed the build in some points but it shouldn't affect my dps. Thank you for the help and thanks for this awesome build.

Actually build is squishy and too expensive for tier maps it can do deathless. I love it a lot. Couse it is acts like old good CoC Discharge build, I have tons of fun with it, but no way it can do end game content. Too small ES pool, too high reqs for rings, strange bug with leech even with WM+LL, and main thing that pissing me off is stun/freeze issues on high maps or Ulab. Cant feet valyrium ring, cant feet chayula amu, cant afford skyforth. Damn...

Gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by madziee on Oct 23, 2016, 1:13:23 PM
"
madziee wrote:
Actually build is squishy and too expensive for tier maps it can do deathless. I love it a lot. Couse it is acts like old good CoC Discharge build, I have tons of fun with it, but no way it can do end game content. Too small ES pool, too high reqs for rings, strange bug with leech even with WM+LL, and main thing that pissing me off is stun/freeze issues on high maps or Ulab. Cant feet valyrium ring, cant feet chayula amu, cant afford skyforth. Damn...

Gear:
Spoiler

How much ES do you have? currently sitting on 8.7k with a lvl 20 discipline. Haven't done anything past t13 but i've been breezing through it. However I must say I've spent alot of currency to min-max.
yeah i'm at 9.2k ES with lvl 20 discipline and I can do deathless core. It feels pretty tanky to me.
Am I correct if I use static strike it will ruin my EE? I like the way it acts....I can use it directly where I want, not like cyclone which a bit hard to control.
Just cleared shaper for the first time with this build. Finished it on the last portal due to the unfamiliarity with the fight and I screwed myself over in the final phase with managing the vortex balls. With better gear and a lvl 21 discipline I imagine hitting 10k es is feasible with this build.

Stats in town with auras and no golem + screenshot of kill:
Spoiler

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAceDXwN0Q5ID6sQexCSES8RUBGWFdcWvxewGF0bJRvIHNwgbiL0IzYkiyj6KgsqOCsKLL8t0jIyMtE1uTwFPV9FR0V8RnFJUUmxSotLrkyzUDBSU1MQVmNXyV3yX2pgQ2NDZlRsC20ZbWxuPXBSf8aCm4MJhMWFe4V9hq6J04wLjDaMdo8aj_qTJ5Uul5WXl5f0mK2aO5u1n9-hL6crrfG0DLQ4tUi4k7l8uZO8b746voC-isBmwwnDOsrTz93QH9DQ18_ZW9mG2xrbXuOE5RnndOkC6rrrY-vu6_XsGOw47LDvfO-I7-vw1fGK8h35N_v1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info