[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

"
robin_nerf wrote:

This might be an unpopular opinion, but personally I think the build has all the damage it needs with 7 Power and 5 Endurance charges, so sacrificing the option of using a Crystal Belt and potentially netting another 100 base ES over what you have I don't think is a terrible trade-off. Your gloves also have room for improvement. They really should be as close to 200 as you can get.

The answer might just be levels in both your character and Discipline though. I wouldn't say I have better gear than you, but I'm sitting at 7.5k ES at level 90 and have been able to clear up to T15's with ease thus far.
Actually, WM+LL is leeching on shaper/guardians exactly when discharge goes off. Conc effect tooltip with 6/7/0 E/P/F charges is 58k. Cyclone tooltip is 9k so it is not it.

Not sure about some other mentioned cases.

Without WM... bleh.
Last edited by KRIGSSVIN on Oct 5, 2016, 4:15:09 PM
Any good tips on what Enchants might be the best for Gloves/Boots/Helm ?
I guess Discharge-enchant on helm is bis, but what about gloves/boots ?
-Nerf
"
robin_nerf wrote:
Any good tips on what Enchants might be the best for Gloves/Boots/Helm ?
I guess Discharge-enchant on helm is bis, but what about gloves/boots ?

glove: all suck. boots: leech
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
Hi, could you explain how can you use Discipline, HoI and AM/WM Aura all together? I really don't get it. HoI with that gem setup has a mana reservation of 34%. Did you remove the gem setup in the videos?

Thank you.
"
Sciarry wrote:
Hi, could you explain how can you use Discipline, HoI and AM/WM Aura all together? I really don't get it. HoI with that gem setup has a mana reservation of 34%. Did you remove the gem setup in the videos?

Thank you.

If you use a level 2 Enlighten + The Vertex Mask you will have about 6-10 unreserved mana which is enough since Cyclone only uses 3 if you have at least -7 elreon rings.
Last edited by WhaleRum on Oct 7, 2016, 6:06:07 AM
"
WhaleRum wrote:
"
Sciarry wrote:

Thank you.

If you use a level 2 Enlighten + The Vertex Mask you will have about 6-10 unreserved mana which is enough since Cyclone only uses 3 if you have at least -7 elreon rings.

So, The Vertex reduces the Mana Reservation of Assassin's Mark? I'm using two -8 Elreon rings, btw.
Last edited by Sciarry on Oct 7, 2016, 6:49:13 AM
"
Sciarry wrote:
"
WhaleRum wrote:
"
Sciarry wrote:

Thank you.

So, The Vertex reduces the Mana Reservation of Assassin's Mark? I'm using two -8 Elreon rings, btw.

kinda. The Vertex makes every socketed gem's lvl +1. So u basically have a lvl 3 Enlighten and that reduces the mana used by 8%.
I was thinking about making a CoC Malice discharge build..
I might want to use another skill than cyclone (shield charge and like static strike or something for single target).

Should i use Skyforth? They provide me stun immunity if i am not using cyclone.

What is the best single target skill to proc? Lacerate? Static Strike?
lacerate is better. static strike has 0.75s delay.
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info