[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

oh that's sucks
Last edited by dro_13 on Sep 29, 2016, 10:51:18 PM
Working on gathering the currency for this build. As an assassin i shouldnt need the +3 crit on gloves correct. Wanna Run shield charge
Finally got this build up and running and I must say it's even more fun than my discharge build from prophecy simply due to being able to cast discharge off shield charge. My current gear setup (work in progress):

Spoiler

Even with 6.8k es atm I had no problem doing merc and uber lab at lvl 72 and 73 thanks to the granite flask + fortify on shield charge. The damage so far has been keeping up with where my discharge build from last league was at this same level.
Last edited by SCamera on Sep 30, 2016, 12:06:46 AM
I have to say something :|

There is no such thing:" Cant leech" or " Leech doesnt work". You guys need more damage. That's all. Put in a facebreaker and you guys will see.

Again, leech works fine.
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
Last edited by lesun02 on Sep 30, 2016, 12:29:49 PM
"
lesun02 wrote:

There is no such thing:" Cant leech" or " Leech doesnt work". You guys need more damage. That's all. Put in a facebreaker and you guys will see.

Again, leech works fine.

That's wrong.
If u try with CI at bosses u can see the leech doesn't work (if u use only life leech), if u use gem + warlord's mark your leech is not always up.
Im doing "New Fakener" since the start of the season and this problem/bug still exist.

Is not a problem of dmg because im doing ALL maps bosses and I mean 14/15.
And if u're seeing the Pathfinder Fakener(he's farming the Shaper), he spam his Vinktar for leech.
Only with it u can sustain the Hard Boss Fight.

Last edited by pigi_95 on Sep 30, 2016, 3:45:11 PM
"
pigi_95 wrote:
"
lesun02 wrote:

Again, leech works fine.

That's wrong.
If u try with CI at bosses u can see the leech doesn't work (if u use only life leech), if u use gem + warlord's mark your leech is not always up.
Im doing "New Fakener" since the start of the season and this problem/bug still exist.

Is not a problem of dmg because im doing ALL maps bosses and I mean 14/15.
And if u're seeing the Pathfinder Fakener(he's farming the Shaper), he spam his Vinktar for leech.
Only with it u can sustain the Hard Boss Fight.

Have u put on FB ? :) Leech works fine :)
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
Hi,
just a few words to leech. i have done shaper as well as uber with this build, I was able to leech while you can not compare a pathfinders 30% with this builds 4% not sure about the curse reduction from bosses to warlords leech so it might Even be lower. i am sitting in 60 k discharge with increased aoe without any buffs or flask, but full charges including frenzy.
i'm sure the dps matters a lot. with conc effect and full charges i get only around 1k leech per Max charged discharge and thats really low considering the damage shaper does.

Cheers and have fun
Last edited by Xentos78 on Sep 30, 2016, 6:04:58 PM
What ascendency nodes do I take in what order? I'm not doing uber anytime soon so I only got 6 points, there's no explanation anywhere
"
Xentos78 wrote:
Hi,

after leveling my assasin to 91 and doin Uber as well as shaper i thought it might be a fun idea to try if i get it working with pathfinder .

Currently lvl 76 and doin well so far.
But pretty sure the dps can't compare to the assa but therefore i can play some funny things with flask and might even not need the ll gem what gives a bit to toy around with as well as the inc aoe isn't needed cause of shaper flask
Quiet unsure whats right choice to slot in , currently playing with ice spear whats alot of fun to look at with shaper flask and gives lots of pc charges, best choice mit be increased crit dmg, open for any idea's here .
Looks like pathfinder even needs more points to get to a well balanced spec, would be around lvl 95/96 to get to same lvl as lvl 91 assa.
Currently I#m sitiing at low 21k discharge dps compared to my assa with 60k (5ec 7pc 3 frenzy)
it feels really low, but missing some jewel slots as well as critdmg wheel.

So far

Have fun
Xentos

did you manage to kill shaper with assassin class? I feel pathfinder is the way to go for shaper fights.
"
Xentos78 wrote:
Hi,
just a few words to leech. i have done shaper as well as uber with this build, I was able to leech while you can not compare a pathfinders 30% with this builds 4% not sure about the curse reduction from bosses to warlords leech so it might Even be lower. i am sitting in 60 k discharge with increased aoe without any buffs or flask, but full charges including frenzy.
i'm sure the dps matters a lot. with conc effect and full charges i get only around 1k leech per Max charged discharge and thats really low considering the damage shaper does.

Cheers and have fun

gz

I almost got shaper first try. had him down to 1/4 life second form on my first attempt. think if I had another set I could have now I know fight. sadly I spent too many portal learning.

1. if you melee he won't slam so that takes a load off
2. stay out of beam while hovering behind him discharging whole time.
3. Face tank all bosses

there are much better builds for shaper but this can

Im on a new chest and boots too for these high level boss to get max charges all the time on boss with double BV

took me 1100 chroms on 2g
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 30, 2016, 8:52:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info