[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

which other skill options to use in place of the cyclone?
Hi,

ty for this nice guide :)

Got some decent gear in Essence

Spoiler

along with some questions.

I like Dual curse and always wnated to have a +1 curse Voll's and as they are cheap now i just bought one, just not sure whats best way to deal with. Switching between enfeeble or ele weakness , as i have no mana left with double curse+disci running I'm missing some purity/AA whatsoever defenseve aura.

Another thing is the choice for gems in the 6l , currently running 4g/2b as it provides the by far best dps result , therefore missing perma fortify as its just in the whirling blades. Also switched fire to ice golem to pick up some crit and accuracy and change additional accuracy for faster attacks, leaving me with 0.18 attack time with 88 chance to hit and 44.5 crit in h/o (low level ice golem atm).

And last thing whats prefered enchant on helmet ? i chosse 30% to not consume cause the "weakness" seems to be single target where you hardly reach full pc , and with that enchant I'm quiet often at max charges even on single target .

Feel free to critque my gear and spec having a open profile

Cheers

Xentos

This was my tree at 68 when I switched to CI, I dont have the best gear, no Volls and some bosses are really rough but starting at 68 you have amazing DPS and can farm trash and maps very very fast.

Yea the build is missing power charges, crit chance, and ES but youll be able to level pretty quickly at 68.
"
tntkiller wrote:
"
Zaccie wrote:
"
gosubär wrote:
Is GGG even still aware of the leech problem with Malice?

They're aware and say it's not bugged. Just use CWDT Warlords mark + LL Gem

"
tntkiller wrote:
did i understand this correctly you have to be 91 before you can start using the cospri....maby dumb question but didnt feel like looking trough 40+pages

if so..how lol

NO weapon requires level 91 lol

Crafted myself a nice helmet though

yeah i know that lol the weaon is 68 i believe that doable what i mean is does the tree allow you to use the weapon effectively to get to 91+ for optimal tree usage :)

basicly if i get my char to 68 and have the gems and gear can i go play with my weapon :D
Last edited by deamon32 on Sep 27, 2016, 4:33:30 PM
Is it possible to do an Occultist version of this build? with same gear, but having +1 power charge occulist node and dual curse node?

would like to hear your thoughts on it.
"
robin_nerf wrote:
I see different setup on the Voll's Protector, 3G 2B 1R (thread creator, main page), 4G 1R 1B (you guys) and even 4G 2B, which one is the optimal ?

I've used every setup and I like 4G2B the most
Yeah regarding the leech issue, i did double Quay Boss yesterday and i couldnt leech a single ES from them (no adds up at this point). They just kept damaging me i did like 100 discharges and my ES wasnt recovering in ANY way. I was using ll gem no Warlords Mark (so no curse reduction issues). The moment they spawned adds i was insta full on ES, zefuck?? How is this not bugged, I dont get it...!
I am currently working on a Pathfinder version of this, easy way to solve the leech but quite expensive. I'll most likely make a thread for it then. Do you guys think the PCs generated by Assassin's Mark, PCoC and Skyforth can compensate the loss of Volls Protector?
IGN: @JanusHuntress

Thanks GGG for caring so much about your players: https://redd.it/57wexj
With both LL and warlord's mark, I seem to be unable to leech from Essence monsters properly. The other one I had issues with was fully "awakened" shaped arid lake rhoa, just a tiny bit of leech at the time even with Vinktar active. Pretty damn annoying.
Last edited by Reductant on Sep 28, 2016, 7:06:55 AM
it's possible to finish shaper ?
Last edited by SpartacusBG on Sep 28, 2016, 8:24:00 AM
Can someone tell me if i need 2 curses like passive or ring that gives + 1 curse to use Blasp on Assassin mark and Warlords mark on CWTD?

because i see some people use it like i said and it works for them, but for me it doesnt my Warlords mark never works
Last edited by qetron1331 on Sep 28, 2016, 9:29:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info