[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

I am amazed I've been running 14-16 maps with no leech...seemed OP already wait till it gets fixed lol
Git R Dun!
you think it could work with pcoc without the volls protector i feel like i would be so much tankier with rare es chest
yes just like 1/2 - 1/3 DPS because Volls is a PC every crit and PCOC gem is not. Plus this build uses PCOC as well.

Git R Dun!
I've been testing different gem setups and I think Discharge + Vortex + Inc/Conc is better than crit damage. though I may test again and try find a better boss to test on.
Technically speaking...

You guys do remember how GGG are very literal in their wording? Since Cold Spells located in the sword are casted by it, Leech made by them should apply to sword and not the person holding it.

There is a problem with this - Mjolner has nearly the same wording and I am pretty sure it applies Leech how players expect from it...

With it done: kudos for the build!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I am amazed I've been running 14-16 maps with no leech...seemed OP already wait till it gets fixed lol

If you have standard gear with vinktars, volls etc then I'm not amazed anyway.
"
Stripes wrote:
Technically speaking...

You guys do remember how GGG are very literal in their wording? Since Cold Spells located in the sword are casted by it, Leech made by them should apply to sword and not the person holding it.

There is a problem with this - Mjolner has nearly the same wording and I am pretty sure it applies Leech how players expect from it...

With it done: kudos for the build!

but with warlords mark is the same problem.
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
can leech be applyd to herald of ice ??
I'm not sure if it's so simple as to say leech is not working. Cause I am leeching and sometimes I'm not. It's very easy to spot the problem if you are up against tough single target and you suddenly have zero leech.
"
Madzak wrote:
I'm not sure if it's so simple as to say leech is not working. Cause I am leeching and sometimes I'm not. It's very easy to spot the problem if you are up against tough single target and you suddenly have zero leech.

Maybe only leeching cold dmg?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info