The Carnage Mystery Box

Massively disappointed with the box. I thought the gory chest with candles on top featured on the mtx page was a hideout decoration, but it's just the box art. I SO want that for my stash!
Best Mistery Box ever imho.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Are they called Mystery Box in the MTX tab? I bought a Carnage Mystery Box but cant find any by that name.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on Sep 4, 2016, 8:02:27 AM
"
CrazylikE wrote:
Are they called Mystery Box in the MTX tab? I bought a Carnage Mystery Box but cant find any by that name.

Mystery box was the previous box. I don't think you can get one anymore. If you bought a carnage box but can't find it you should contact support.
"
Schiriki wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
Well shit. I bought 2 boxes just because of all the bitching.

So I guess I win.

normally you tend to argue, this time it's a bit hard to do it that way, right?

You would have probably spent more points RIGHT NOW if you could directly purchase what you actually want?

Seems GGG doesn't need money atm, they can wait 4 Months, np.

edit: can't believe your awesome pro ggg and educational work isn't noticed yet, still no quality poster tag for you :(

don't get me wrong: i am pro ggg anywhere else, but not in misery box threads.

Actually, I only had 60 points left from my most recent purchase, so figured I'd use them on boxes cus why not. Oh and would I spend more points right now if I could buy what I want? Probably, but I only ever buys things on the daily deals except for these boxes. And I would still buy a couple boxes for the hell of it if everything were to be released simultaneously.

I've bought from every round of boxes (except the very first, Emerald, my computer was fried back then and I was saving for a new one).

I usually buy like 10 boxes for lols to see what I get. Sometimes it's great, othertimes I get crud (like the Arctic Armor mtx, I hate that thing).

I agree that there should be steps taken to help people with actual addiction problems, otherwise people need to suck it up and shut up.

I do not understand people that cannot wait to buy specific mtx if that's what they are hoping to get, I do not understand people that spend 1200 points in pursuit of that and then bitch about it. I have no sympathy for them at all. I'm tired right now though and I've said all this more articulately in the past.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Well, bought twenty of them, which was my limit, and guess it turned out ok:

Spoiler

And apparently a small box that I forgot to open, but it'll likely be a skin transfer. Overall, got some good stuff, like the two shields. the portal, and body armour, so that's all good. Even so, really wish this stuff wouldn't take so long to come out for normal purchasing, and I am NOT chasing after those wings. Oh they're nice, but I will wait on those until they have a solid price and then go on sale and get them. Not wasting points chasing after something that is definitely weighted to not be in the player's favor to get.
"
Tanakeah wrote:
Well, bought twenty of them, which was my limit, and guess it turned out ok:

Spoiler

And apparently a small box that I forgot to open, but it'll likely be a skin transfer. Overall, got some good stuff, like the two shields. the portal, and body armour, so that's all good. Even so, really wish this stuff wouldn't take so long to come out for normal purchasing, and I am NOT chasing after those wings. Oh they're nice, but I will wait on those until they have a solid price and then go on sale and get them. Not wasting points chasing after something that is definitely weighted to not be in the player's favor to get.

See, this right here is the way to be. Set a limit, see what you get, realize that chasing a specific mtx is foolish.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
nvm.
Last edited by Schiriki on Sep 4, 2016, 8:45:04 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
CrazylikE wrote:

Mystery box was the previous box. I don't think you can get one anymore. If you bought a carnage box but can't find it you should contact support.

I bought another one just to figure it out and this one is also called Mystery Box. Dont know if its a bug or what. It probably is called the same but drops differently.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
Existing Microtransactions in the Box:
Tentacle Wings
Gore Body Armour
Gore Gloves Skin
Gore Helmet Skin
Gore Boots Skin
Gore Weta Pet
Vampiric Weapon Effect
Gore Skull Helmet Skin
Gore Footprints Effect
Vampiric Footprints Effect
Extra Gore Weapon Effect
Blood Worm Pet
Demon Hand Cleave Skill Effect
Demonic Reave Effect Skill Effect
Demonic Split Arrow Skill Effect
Demonic Flameblast Flameblast Skill Effect
Demonic Blade Vortex Skill Effect
Gore Earthquake Skill Effect
Gore Sunder Skill Effect
Gore Lightning Arrow Skill Effect
Sawblade Cyclone Skill Effect
Gore Glacial Cascade Skill Effect
Crimson Weapon Effect
Sacrifical Shrine Hideout Decoration
Skin Transfer x5

I got Gloom Boots from this box...............

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info