Gore Earthquake Skill Effect
Gore Sunder Skill Effect
Gore Lightning Arrow Skill Effect
Sawblade Cyclone Skill Effect
Gore Glacial Cascade Skill Effect
Crimson Weapon Effect
Sacrifical Shrine Hideout Decoration
Skin Transfer x5

I got Gloom Boots from this box...............

it's more likely you missed an old box / maybe the first or second wave of 1 free box promotion with any mtx purchase back then (1 per acc).
Last edited by Schiriki on Sep 4, 2016, 10:37:33 AM
Definitely not getting any more money from me on these. 100$ in boxes last league and not even one thing I was aiming for. Tons of doubles triples quads of shit I didn't want and can do nothing with. Ton's of ebony fireworks that are WORTHLESS. At least it is skin transfers instead of stupid fireworks. I am not buying a support pack this league just because of the boxes last league made me not want to give any more of my money to this game. And that was just the last boxes. Can't stand my 8 copies of the stupid arctic armor skin and other useless skins I have so many of that I would never need more then one of. They need a system for sure to allow you to swap in doubles with a slight fee. Ok didn't like that box? We will buy it back for 20 points. Charge you 5 points for a box you don't like would at least be tolerable.

I am on a fixed income so when I spend money on a game it means a lot, and to spend 100$ yes it's not a lot but to get nothing but disappointment is saddening. Love this game, but the boxes are just sickening. Especially when they run a sale a week later or something after you just dropped a bunch of points like the guy pointed out with the buy one get one free boxes. I had bought about 100$ worth then that happens a week and a half later. It's like wow... I feel totally ripped off now, especially not getting what you aimed for.. Ever basically
LMAO at the people saying they spent 1500 points on boxes and then point to "other people who are rich with money to waste".

Srsly?
That's half the minimum wage in the place i live in.
"
lowgrasswhite wrote:
LMAO at the people saying they spent 1500 points on boxes and then point to "other people who are rich with money to waste".

Srsly?

The problem is that people are too stupid to see that it is their fault. It's the as with every other sort of gambling. Number one rule: Know your limit and only give what you can affort to "loose". Last time I got 2 mystery boxes and I got the cat plus raven wings. Going for a full armor set before it is in the shop is a little..... let's call it ambitious. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
I would like to see these boxes as new MTX's for our stash and guild stash boxes in our HO.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
lowgrasswhite wrote:

Srsly?

The problem is that people are too stupid to see that it is their fault. It's the as with every other sort of gambling. Number one rule: Know your limit and only give what you can affort to "loose". Last time I got 2 mystery boxes and I got the cat plus raven wings. Going for a full armor set before it is in the shop is a little..... let's call it ambitious. ^^

and you most likely don't understand that addiction is a disease just like any other. Some people have no control over it.

Personally I can limit myself, I just think it's shit that you can end up with a bunch of doubles triples and quads you can't do anything with and they just sit there. If they did a trade in system(only for boxes) where if its a double you don't want you trade it back in for 20 points. And then it's not a total sham and waste that you are stuck with something you'll likely never use as you have another. How many people want multiple armor sets so all the chars they aren't playing can wear them for no one to see.
"
DuckManParkey wrote:

.. and you most likely don't understand that addiction is a disease just like any other. Some people have no control over it.

You are damn right. I really don't understand this! For me being an addict and calling it a disease is nothing but a cheap excuse for being too lazy to get some self-control. I know these days everyone is excused because he "has a disease" or "had a bad childhood" but for me it is still more like: Fuck off, get some self esteem and stop crying!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Sep 4, 2016, 12:28:44 PM
Avoid this scam from GGG, I have several pairs of the same gloves, a ton of skin transfers and plenty of meaninless fireworks. I have spent a fortune on these and perhaps got 1 or 2 items that I MIGHT use.
I commented this on the last boxes and I repeat the same here:

Why not letting players the choice of buying what they want? I will wait for the microtransactions I like anyway. Now, the only thing you're doing is discouraging me from buying those.

I had to wait all summer for gloom micros to be available at the shop and now they come even later and you introduce yet another box? The microtransactions are awesome, but I'm not spending my money on this.

EDIT: Another question. If you already have the micros ready to sell and the box sale has ended, why wouldn't you release them right away? (I understand it's all marketing, but c'mon...)
Make lab optional! Give us another way to get the ascendancy points we need.

#CantGitGudAtLab
Last edited by ainuayan on Sep 4, 2016, 12:45:34 PM
really nice stuff in there, this one and the black one have some great stuff in.

:D

Gonna hold out at 4, I think thats a good number for boxes. Will be buying the 2 black armours and this new carnage armour thing tho, maybe even some of the new wings when theyre in the shop. Lovely.

apologies for being pissy yesterday, I know these things happen, much love.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info