Character Slot Sale - Path of Exile: Atlas of Worlds and the Essence Leagues Launch Tomorrow!

2.6 gb? another 47 hours of download, :(
Great this time
Ghost busting is over
the game breaking builds for no brainers are over

All the tears make a big sea for the shaper.

all the crying guys or kids should look to find out the next gamebreaking build.

I think its a nice challenge to find out what thing ggg has forgotten so that clever
people can make a build what is so gamebreaking, that they must nerf again.

in every expansion there was something like that.

so dont cry lets find it.
Thanks so much for the torrent!!!
Songs are like knights. They need to be covered in metal.
Last edited by Sadillan on Sep 2, 2016, 4:16:23 AM
If you can take the seizures, try Oro's Flicker, especially with that new amu..

Last edited by Lost_Legend on Sep 2, 2016, 4:10:59 AM
It will be 3am here when servers go live.Better get some coffee
It's amazing how much you care for our impatience and the tiny fraction suffering from bad connections.

Wish you (and me? ;) a smooth launch!

Thank you!
Perception is reality.
"
spurga123 wrote:
It will be 3am here when servers go live.Better get some coffee

...and 1:30 am here o.o
"
tonyxxl wrote:
meh, almost 3GB of data!?. Hidden act 5 ther?

OFC this is the ACT 5

"
The time has finally come! Get some snacks, shun your loved ones, and embrace the blood and glory of Wraeclast. Atlas of Worlds launches tomorrow. At 10am pacific time, the realm will go down for three hours and you'll be able to start patching the expansion. At 1pm pacific time, the realm will come back up and the Essence Challenge Leagues will begin!

The realm goes down and patching begins at: sept. 02, 2016 6:00 PM (BST)
The servers go live at: sept. 02, 2016 9:00 PM (BST)

The above times are displayed in your local time zone. If these automatically converted times seem wrong due to timezones shifts, just disregard them and use the actual countdown on the front page of the website.

The patch is estimated to be around 2.6gb. Our fast CDN should make it easy for most people to download this within the three-hour patching window, but if you really want to start earlier, we have made a torrent available. This torrent only includes the GGPK file, so you'll need to copy it into your actual install folder once the patching server is up, no earlier than three hours before Atlas of Worlds launches. Note that it's the full GGPK file, so it's around 5gb compressed.

The Extra Character Slot sale is already running but will be up for another day still just in case you need more character slots to get started in the Essence Leagues! Thank you so much for your generous support!

If you're not able to play the game on the day, be sure to check out our community streamers on Twitch! Good luck everyone! We can't wait to see what you think of Atlas of Worlds.
Posted by Bex_GGG
on September 2, 2016 8:03 AMGrinding Gear Games
Path of 0 FPS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hey, groundhog day!

if i'm on just the website reading your news: how do i know if i need a additional char slot to be able to play on essence league?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I hope that vortex mtx will come true!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info