Character Slot Sale - Path of Exile: Atlas of Worlds and the Essence Leagues Launch Tomorrow!

PLEASE LET THE TEARS OF YOU NERF VICTIMS ROLL DOWN MY F*****G FACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The butthurt from ghostbusters is so good.
Let's go boys and girls!
WOOT cant wait
"
NaarJitsu wrote:
GGG. I use to love you. I use to support you. I am still so happy for you but i cannot express how heart-broken i am from the Ghostbusting nerf. I have played since 2012, and not once did I have fun until i started Ghostbusting last year. Good luck on all your ventures. This is one nerf I can not accept.

What the hell is Ghostbusting?
Cant wait! GGG best!
What timezone do they use?
IGN: Proteino
"
zaraki83 wrote:
What timezone do they use?

in news it is your time zone
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Is there a way to tell how many character slots we have currently?
https://redd.it/p0hyul
"
Lacceh wrote:
"
NaarJitsu wrote:
GGG. I use to love you. I use to support you. I am still so happy for you but i cannot express how heart-broken i am from the Ghostbusting nerf. I have played since 2012, and not once did I have fun until i started Ghostbusting last year. Good luck on all your ventures. This is one nerf I can not accept.

What the hell is Ghostbusting?

this:
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info