[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

What do you think about double curse (Enfeeble + Temporal Chains) instead of MoM?
"
Nedieth wrote:
I honestly don't know why you would feel one of the characters is stronger than the other. You should get more base evasion from your gear on the Turmoil character, but I don't think it's enough to be as noticable as you describe. You could try to equip a jade flask as well on your character to ramp up the evasion further and see if that is what makes you feel tanky.

I feel very tanky with 15-20k evasion, fortify, arctic armour and 9k EHP at least. Without the evasion, I get hit a lot.

I guess the play style I like needs swift killer and patient reaper. Respected ascendancy and that fixed it.
"
m0onknight wrote:
Would this be a good Mayhem starter?

I think it will be great. Doesn't need gear and awesome at killing huge packs.
"
What do you think about double curse (Enfeeble + Temporal Chains) instead of MoM?

If I wanted to go dual curse and drop MoM, I would play this build as an Occultist. By dropping MoM, it is more natural to focus on ES/HP hybrid, which Occ is (in my opinion) better at. It is worth noting that you should be able to reach a higher EHP as Occ than you do with the Trickster, but you will also lose out on great mana mechanics, cast/attack speed and layered defense.

I have managed to get some spare time for the weekend, so I will play a ED Trickster for the Mayhem HC race. Last mayhem race, ED worked great. Now, it is even better at a low budget and Contagion AoE has been buffed. I am looking forward to some sick ED chains and lots of Shield Charges at least!
With Mayhem about to have insane amounts of mobs on screen and tons of loot coming down all the time what are peoples thoughts on going for the pierce nodes over by shadow? Is it worth the 5 points for 2 additional pierces to get after the big bosses right away as well as "Allies cannot die" auras?
In my opinion, the investment for pierce is just too high. We can currently run both Quartz Flask and have Blight to take care of allies cannot die, So I have not missed being able to pierce at all since 3.0 hit.
I'm looking for build for upcoming mayhem event - that one get my attention. Do you guys think it will be doing fine in such a short time (no time for super gearing etc>) Thanks in advance for answer
Doesn't really need special gearing. Allelopathy gloves were easy and cheap to get in turmoil. So was Aylardex amulet.

Botc was rare and expensive, as well as the chest piece with the correct colors.

It will do great it is awesome when packs of mobs are close together they will chain for a huge distance.

I started this game like maybe 6 weeks ago. I am very much a noob. In turmoil it was easy to get to 78 in 5 days. no special gear but Allelopathy gloves. I expect it to be better in mayhem.
"
klezmer wrote:
I'm looking for build for upcoming mayhem event - that one get my attention. Do you guys think it will be doing fine in such a short time (no time for super gearing etc>) Thanks in advance for answer

yes it will be fine, you can check my char AchajaRaceED this one is from Turmoil. Chest was 100c and Biscos was 115c everything else I did myself or bought cheap of poe.trade
Hey, can you give a few more tips for leveling? I played this build in mayhem to 35 and intend to play it for the new abyss league.

What I did was take Blight lvl 1, craft +1 chaos wand once I obtain a blue wand and use it til lvl 12 together with contagion. Once I hit lvl 12 I used ED and Wither+Totem. However I kept using Blight for more single target and I noticed if you use ED+void+controlled, Contagion+faster casting+arcane, wither+totem and Blight it makes gearing kinda hard because I have to maintain the links and colours. Should I just drop blight until I get the gloves in lategame? Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info