[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

The new Staff, Cane of Unravelling, seems very promising for the ED / Blight Trickster. It gives power charge sustain even at bosses and in combo with The Aylardex it boosts our MoM potential. Plus, it makes our ED (or Blight) go to lvl 26 with a lvl 4 Empower. The extra mana regen and cast speed are nice to have too.
The staff does indeed look very interesting. I am excited to see what the rolls are on it. The staff, Aylardex and Cloak of Defiance could become an interesting combo. For me personally, we would have to see some change to movement skills for me to consider it. Shield Charge is currently way too strong, so playing with staff/wand just feels too clunky and flask dependent. If Shield Charge gets gutted or Lightning Warp gets more comfortable to use on a 3L (rip fortify), I might consider it.

@Uomini, I will play it in the races at least ;)

nm this post!
Last edited by oestergreen on Nov 9, 2017, 8:05:00 AM
Lightning Warp is terrible for us because we still want to use about 50% skill duration from the tree. So the alternative, when using a staff, becomes Leap Slam (which I agree being worse when compared to Shield Charge).

And we still have to see the new "announced" movement skill that will be introduced in 3.1, Bodyswap!
If it scales well with cast speed, this staff and trickster in general might end up making it really solid. Here's to hoping.
Would be this a good starter league build?
The guide literally starts with me saying that I have played this as a league starter every single league since 2.1, so I would have to say yes to that.
"
Nedieth wrote:
The guide literally starts with me saying that I have played this as a league starter every single league since 2.1, so I would have to say yes to that.

Do you usually use this build as Lab Farmer or you just lvlup till you can do high tier maps and farm them with a bit of MF?
I use this build for lab farm, map progression and shaper farming.
Doing this build in turmil works great, only diffrence is that I took second curse from the tree. So far no issues, ulab done, and I'm at T11 working my way up to higher tiers :) I'm at 5.3k life and 2k unreserved mana, DOT - 35k (all this with biscos).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info