[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

Before 3.0, this guide's main focus was to transition to CI as soon as possible, then go LL when you had enough money. Considering how strong MoM is now and how crap CI is, I feel that going CI is pretty much a waste at the moment. I have posted a LL tree that you could use as an indicator on how to set up a CI tree if you are hellbent on the CI idea.
Is the DPS in the guardians/shaper video the ''ultimate'' dps the build can achieve? It's not that I think it's low, I was just wondering if there is more room to improve
Also I was thinking about a uber lab farmer, is this safe/fast for uber lab? Or do you recommend other builds like RF?
I can upload a lab run. I think I have a run where I don't do everything, so it is quite short. You can increase the single target quite a lot by focusing more on Blight for instance. Also, going LL would give this build over 1m Shaper DPS.

For the MoM version, I feel that my current setup is close to as good as it gets. The single target is good while maintaining a relatively fast clear speed.
Hey Nedieth, from this point forward, I'm going to be modeling my character after yours. Thank you so much for putting this all together!

For the life of me, I cannot figure out how you achieved so many passive skills when I'm only 5 off of your HC character (92 vs 97, difference of 5 passives, right)?

I can count only seven passives that are different from yours, which only enables me to fill in the spell damage nodes, but I cannot seem to even be close to filling the chaos damage nodes at the top and below. Am I crazy? How do you have so many passives? Why do I seemingly have so few?

Thanks for your help.
Last edited by Surfinn on Oct 2, 2017, 1:20:16 PM
If you write /passives in game, it will tell you how many passives you have gotten from quests. It should be 24 if you killed all the bandits. I counted 10-12 points you have that I have not allocated on my character (I am not sure how many I have in Scion life atm). Just keep in mind that the trees should vary a bit depending on what kind of gear and mana you aim for.
"
Nedieth wrote:
If you write /passives in game, it will tell you how many passives you have gotten from quests. It should be 24 if you killed all the bandits. I counted 10-12 points you have that I have not allocated on my character (I am not sure how many I have in Scion life atm). Just keep in mind that the trees should vary a bit depending on what kind of gear and mana you aim for.

Thanks for this. Looks like I'm just not seeing some then. I'll take a look again and I'll check passives.

EDIT: Missing two from the bandit reward, yikes. Forgot that I didn't look very carefully. Luckily I have the 20 regrets.
Last edited by Surfinn on Oct 2, 2017, 3:07:13 PM
"
Nedieth wrote:
I can upload a lab run. I think I have a run where I don't do everything, so it is quite short. You can increase the single target quite a lot by focusing more on Blight for instance. Also, going LL would give this build over 1m Shaper DPS.

For the MoM version, I feel that my current setup is close to as good as it gets. The single target is good while maintaining a relatively fast clear speed.

By focusing more on Blight do you mean 6L it in place of ED?
Yeah, that is an option. It would make the ED part mostly useless, and you should probably reroll Occultist for it tho. ED isn't strong enough to comfortably clear maps in a 4L.

So yeah, I guess it would be a different build then, and this seems to be pretty much as good as it gets. A well rolled Cherrubim's and essence crafted rings would kick the DPS up a notch, but I pref free Arctic Armour and 30% spell dodge.
Sorry if this has been covered (couldn't find it).. what is a good mana regen number to be at?

And how do you play excavation? That boss fight is a nightmare for me because there are multiple targets and you can only damage one at a time. They all spam attacks that hit like a truck.

I know it's just a measly T11 but I'm surprised at how difficult it can be in relation to a lot of the other maps around that level.
Last edited by Surfinn on Oct 3, 2017, 4:35:38 AM
The excavation boss fight is very tricky as an ED character. Since you can only damage one at a time, it is important to keep track of which one is vulnerable at a given time. You simply need to take your time with this fight and slowly wear them down.

Most of the time I just try to keep them on screen. When the link swaps to a target that is nicely positioned for me, I try to get as much damage in on it before it swaps again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info