[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

Awesome, thanks for your response, the visual really helps! Your gear looks great, looks like it's going to be a grind!

Is there any particular reason why your gloves aren't 4 linked, does it not matter since the skill is coming from the gloves themselves?

you are correct that it does not matter since the skill comes from the gloves themselves.
First off, I just want to say that your guide is SO straight forward, and easy to follow. I enjoy reading everything on this thread. I think you are by far the best MoM trickster thus far from what I see. I've been following your guide for just about a week, and been extremely impress with this build/ MoM trickster. I've never played a trickster/mom build, nor shadow, and started off a month ago following Ghazzy build. Its a bit all dps, full on power, but it lacks so much on the def. I've stumbled on this thread to see what others are doing, and been watching your youtube vids, and WOW. So I started to get a little bit interested, and totally transition, my old build to this. Some what....
I did have a six link "Perfect", but sold it due to the lack of ALOT of Dex, and would have to do a lot of moving around on my skill tree and gear. I did however get it to work, but I suffer from a lot of res/dps fall. I love the "Perfect" and it is totally under est. But, I sold it for sht and gig (post it forsale, and instantly someone bought it), and got double of what I paid. After that I decided to get myself a cherubium. So far its ok, but I SO miss the dex/dodge.
Now, my question is should I Sell off my cherubium, and get the "Perfect" again, or work on my gear as of now.
My helm atm is my bottle neck, and would have to do some searching around for a better, but its ok up to t15.
I did complete white/ yellow map elder, uber azari, and uber lab no problem, but its just my lack of def/evasion.
Take a look and see what I can work on my gear.
Thanks
This sentiment was summed up by a member of our design team who recently said "We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

YOLO!
Last edited by TheRoyalShu on Mar 10, 2018, 3:36:19 AM
I'm unsure about the second rot jewel in the right side by pain attunment. You need 40 int but in your tree you only have 20 in that radius?
@Walrusky,Spreading Rot does not need the points to be allocated. There just have to be 40+ int total in the radius.

@TheRoyalShu, I would just keep upgrading my gear to be able to fit The Perfect Form eventually. Cherrumbi's is a strong choice for the build as well. If you get the jewel sockets close to shadow start, you should only need one item with a good dexterity roll as well as Imporesence to be able to equip The Perfect Form. On my current character, my only sources of dex are
. If I just equip some other item with dexterity, I can equpip The Perfect Form. I can then remove the other item with dex, since the body armour provides some dexterity as well.
Great build so far. I started the league with a cleave juggernaut but found it slower than I prefer.
Is this order still valid after 3.2 Weave the Arcane > Swift Killer > Patient Reaper > Ghost Dance/Walk the Aether?

I Would think that Patient Reaper + Prolonged Pain is the go-to choice now.
Last edited by sikker on Mar 11, 2018, 9:42:13 AM
"
Nedieth wrote:
@Walrusky,Spreading Rot does not need the points to be allocated. There just have to be 40+ int total in the radius.

@TheRoyalShu, I would just keep upgrading my gear to be able to fit The Perfect Form eventually. Cherrumbi's is a strong choice for the build as well. If you get the jewel sockets close to shadow start, you should only need one item with a good dexterity roll as well as Imporesence to be able to equip The Perfect Form. On my current character, my only sources of dex are
. If I just equip some other item with dexterity, I can equpip The Perfect Form. I can then remove the other item with dex, since the body armour provides some dexterity as well.

Yes, I do not see how 40 int is allocated within that jewel radius. It only appears to be 2 nodes of 10 which is 20.
"
sikker wrote:
Is this order still valid after 3.2 Weave the Arcane > Swift Killer > Patient Reaper > Ghost Dance/Walk the Aether?

I Would think that Patient Reaper + Prolonged Pain is the go-to choice now.

Yeah, we want Weave, Swift, Patient and Prolonged now. I have not yet completed progress on my ED char, so I haven't updated the guide in detail yet.
Thanks for the guide; the build has been going great so far.

I'm using a Tabula currently and I have a pair of Allelopathy gloves. What would you recommend I work towards getting at this point? My thought would be the 6-link perfect form + atziri's step? Clearing maps feels pretty smooth, but I do feel a bit squishy, especially if I make a bad move and get stunned.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info