[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

Yeah. I am quite sure that my next iteration of the build will use the Hungry Loop. I'll just get Allelopathy early on, then slot the supports into my loop and make my ED ring and transition my body armour to a pure Blight setup. I am still not entirely convinced that Scion is the way to go though (now that there is a stronger argument to go LL again), as I have grown too accustomed to the speed of the Trickster. On the flip side, you will lose a lot of attack speed by going for the flat ES for the LL setup, so I might end up sticking with MoM. Maybe I'll map some on my ED char over the weekend and try out a 6L Blight setup.

I hate this. I was really happy with being able to stick to life. Now I have to consider what my end goal is when I make the character.
A very big portion of the lifebased MoM Trickster's speed is regained because in a LL scenario you can use the Haste aura (which works wonders with Shield Charge) and the Elder jewel with Onslaught on kill (which is amazing for mapping).
I guess level 21 BM, Haste on life and despair/temp (clarity) on mana would solve my fear of going too slow.
I usually go with a lot of aura effectiveness nodes in the build because I use 3 auras (Discipline, Haste and Clarity). I go for Haste + Clarity with BM on life and Temp Chains / Despair / Discipline on mana. In the Witch version which has an extra curse I use Witchfire brew for Despair and I replace Despair with Enfeeble in the Blasphemy setup.
Hi,

I'm thinking about my plans for the next league (of course things can change when we see the patchnotes). For the first time I think I'll tryhard and do the whole shaped vault farming thing. How viable is your build as a shaped vault farmer? Can it use the usual IIQ stuff, or windrippers/wanders are just better for that?
If there aren't substantial changes to elemental bow skills I'd go for a Windripper TS / LA / IS plus Barrage raider if I really wanted to run Shaped Vaults 24/7.
"
Nedieth wrote:
Did the T13 Elder:

https://youtu.be/tOqSscK79mQ

Thanks for your video. It looked very easy

After the 3th try, i did it again.

I had dedicated no attention to the tentacle creatures, and to much of the black grounds
makes the fight much more difficult.
Glad I could help. The mechanics on the Elder fight aren't as well telegraphed and obvious as Shaper, so it is easy to miss a mechanic or telegraph.
Tks for your Builds. Can you help me aura run for LL, i have some problem with mana regen.
Traditionally, you'd run blood magic, discipline and as high level clarity as you can on life. The regen from the clarity as well as one or two items with a good % mana regen roll mostly does it for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info