[2.6 Video Guide] Cheap "New League Viable" Warchief Totem Axe Build [HC/SC]

Im gonna try Atziri. I had never fight against her, im afraid xD

Guys, one question.. Whats the point to use Devotos Devotion? Why? Why not Abbysus? I have see a lot of player who uses Devotos and not Abyssus, is about the price?? What helm is better? I havent devotos, and i dont know what happen with dmb, but my abbysus 40-60 phy dmg is really OP for that build, sure??

My english is not really good aswell :P
"
Gorrinako wrote:

Guys, one question.. Whats the point to use Devotos Devotion? Why? Why not Abbysus? I have see a lot of player who uses Devotos and not Abyssus, is about the price?? What helm is better? I havent devotos, and i dont know what happen with dmb, but my abbysus 40-60 phy dmg is really OP for that build, sure??

Best of luck w/ Atziri! You'll do great!
"
Gorrinako wrote:

i am lvl 83 atm with this gear:

Spoiler

i have 5999 life and 32k dmg per totem in HO.

I bought abyssus, but sold it after few min. I think this build just don't need it till late game (t12+). I play t10 in t11 atm and i cast just 1 totem per pack cuz it's enough...

I don't see why you would wear devoto's also. We are already VERY quick because of perservence belt (perma onslought) so we don't need that. So there's nothing devoto's can give to this build (except much needed dex...)
I have kill Atziri easy xD and drop Dorany´s but was the worst dorianys ever, vaal orb and nothing happends, sold for 45chaos. I get The Ethereal card, sold for 50 chaos. I get some fusings and.... 6 links my axe!! Now thats my current build:

Im doing maps 10-11 (depend of map drop..) and i have 5/6 trials, i need get uber lab to get 35% more damage passive, so OP

My stats (in ho) 43.189 dmg, 7162 life, 7096 armour, 2305 evasion, 76/75/75/-32, lvl87 champion
Last edited by Gorrinako on Dec 18, 2016, 10:01:38 PM
This build is great, I'm a level 90 marauder and playing this build has been the most fun I've had on Path of Exile. 7.2k health in breaches feels pretty good and there's always room for gear improvement.

11k Armour / 6.5k Life / 320 Base Life Regen / 1.7k Evasion Rating
Last edited by MrRawrgers on Dec 19, 2016, 12:13:43 AM
"
Gorrinako wrote:
I have kill Atziri easy xD and drop Dorany´s but was the worst dorianys ever, vaal orb and nothing happends, sold for 45chaos. I get The Ethereal card, sold for 50 chaos. I get some fusings and.... 6 links my axe!! Now thats my current build:

Im doing maps 10-11 (depend of map drop..) and i have 5/6 trials, i need get uber lab to get 35% more damage passive, so OP

My stats (in ho) 43.189 dmg, 7162 life, 7096 armour, 2305 evasion, 76/75/75/-32, lvl87 champion

Im still not sure, how the enfeeble setup is working.

If im leaping in the mobs, no one got the enfeeble debuff. Im just running the blasphemie enfeeble setup as aura. Someone wrote that u cant use decoy totem with enduring cry either.

bump
Last edited by memberx on Dec 19, 2016, 7:58:10 AM
"
HarryHaller wrote:
Im still not sure, how the enfeeble setup is working.

If im leaping in the mobs, no one got the enfeeble debuff. Im just running the blasphemie enfeeble setup as aura. Someone wrote that u cant use decoy totem with enduring cry either.

Totem's don't work with Cast when Damage Taken anymore. The same goes for enduring cry. That's why I don't use any of them, although i would be great to ger endurance charges somehow.

Enfeeble is ment to be used with blasphemy.
Last edited by memberx on Dec 19, 2016, 8:02:16 AM

Hey, so this is my current setup, i keep seeing people saying they have huge amounts of dps and i'm wondering why mine only shows 18k dps on my totem, wondering if im missing something or if im not high enough level(only 72 atm) just wondering what i can do to improve to get that extra dps, also as im only just returning recently to game after long break not sure what i should be able to run up to with this setup. Able to do T3 maps easy but havent gotten my hands on anything tougher yet. going the Duelist/Champion build and have 6 ascendency points.

Any help would be great thanks.
"
Cheesyy wrote:

Hey, so this is my current setup, i keep seeing people saying they have huge amounts of dps and i'm wondering why mine only shows 18k dps on my totem, wondering if im missing something or if im not high enough level(only 72 atm) just wondering what i can do to improve to get that extra dps, also as im only just returning recently to game after long break not sure what i should be able to run up to with this setup. Able to do T3 maps easy but havent gotten my hands on anything tougher yet. going the Duelist/Champion build and have 6 ascendency points.

Any help would be great thanks.

Leveling up your gems will help a lot. Also, there are some big passive nodes that you may not have reached yet that will improve DPS. I'd try and get away from that amulet ASAP since its fluffing your Dex/Int. You'll soon struggle w/ gear if you don't. Just my opinion. You also need to get some life going on your gear.

You're definitely on the right track but don't have to high of expectations at level 72.

Cheers!
Last edited by Vonburke on Dec 19, 2016, 9:11:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info