[2.6 Video Guide] Cheap "New League Viable" Warchief Totem Axe Build [HC/SC]

"
ponchuuu wrote:
Good morning!
I wonder if you have any helmet that can be used in place of Abyssus why it is very expensive at the time . You indinca some like it and cheaper?
Another doubt where I put Fortify yolk and place of which gem .
Thank you very much.

Any helmet with Life/Armor/Res would be ok for the Helm slot. Abyssus is just a DPS increase.

There are other Classes that are viable for this Build. Juggernaught/Chieftain/Berserker/Slayer are fine. Champion is just the defensive HC version.

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Holy shit first time at core EASY kill ... and i just got droped the abysus, i will try tomorrow with news hopes izaro..
Last edited by slimq3 on Sep 12, 2016, 6:11:29 PM
nice build, only at tier 8 maps, but i dont have much time to play during weekdays.

my current gear.

"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
@k4fn

You can still craft something on the two-stone ring it seems :)

Also, I'm also having a few issues with Izaro - sometimes he seems just to not take any damage at all... any idea why?
I started out as templar as this build,thinking of going hierophant any thoughts on that?
Hi,

nice build. Like it a lot.

But one simple question:
Is this weapon a good choice? I've got way more DPS with a similar pure physical weapon.

Thanks in advance
"
hyper_ch wrote:
@k4fn

You can still craft something on the two-stone ring it seems :)

Also, I'm also having a few issues with Izaro - sometimes he seems just to not take any damage at all... any idea why?

unfortunately no, seems rarity is an prefix and suffix combined.

and tbh, i have no idea how this build works against uber izaro. it was pretty easy against merciless one though, but uber might not be that easy.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
Last edited by k4n3 on Sep 14, 2016, 6:01:19 PM
Hello, im using this build currently and its going relatively well so far, with 2825hp, capped res and about 5k DPS on level 56 using a pretty crappy axe (not sure how to copy it onto forum), but i'm really struggling trying to get Kaom's Primacy or Hezmana's Bloodlust. Is it possible to run this build with Marohi Erqi with similar efficency? Thank you for answering.
"
dasiekzlasu wrote:
Hello, im using this build currently and its going relatively well so far, with 2825hp, capped res and about 5k DPS on level 56 using a pretty crappy axe (not sure how to copy it onto forum), but i'm really struggling trying to get Kaom's Primacy or Hezmana's Bloodlust. Is it possible to run this build with Marohi Erqi with similar efficency? Thank you for answering.

It is, see some pages before.

Marohi works nicly with some tree adjustments tho. Downside is only the slow attack speed.

Hezmana deals overall more damage, and is realtivly cheap to buy. 1 alch in Essence and ~3c in Essence HC. Pretty affordable.

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Everytime i read the thread i dont get boored its just this Bro here is doing magic i love his guides its just something else, thank you Bro hope you will be with us loong looooong time :)

Im Currently playing his guide like champion you guys can see me here:

My profile:

Im level 84 for now
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Sep 14, 2016, 2:32:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info