[2.6 Video Guide] Cheap "New League Viable" Warchief Totem Axe Build [HC/SC]

"
slimq3 wrote:
This build its good for maps but ultrabad vs izaro gg

Wut? I found Izaro very easy with this?
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Its not easy i got out of flasks it my 7 try... and its sucks with 60k damage on totem can't do it and im doing t14 maps easy very easy. Yep im leveling other gems to upgrade quality..
Spoiler
Spoiler
Last edited by slimq3 on Sep 11, 2016, 5:20:23 PM
"
slimq3 wrote:
Its not easy i got out of flasks it my 7 try... and its sucks with 60k damage on totem can't do it and im doing t14 maps easy very easy. Yep im leveling other gems to upgrade quality..

Did Izaro have huge defenses stacked up on a full buff run? Even last League in PHC when I was running my EQ Jugg if Izaro had like Gargoyles + Charge Disruption buffs up he'd take forever to kill, but when he had no defensive buffs (eg. Fonts, Summoning Portals, Lieutenants) he'd die extremely quickly.

I haven't played this Warchief Totem build yet, but considering it, and I don't see how Izaro could take forever unless he was fully defense buffed. This build is capable of 50-100k+ tooltip dps. Another thing I'd consider trying perhaps is testing Poison gem instead of WED; lower tooltip that way of course but perhaps more effective for a mobile fight like Izaro.
Last edited by Greymane2k on Sep 11, 2016, 10:19:08 PM
And for unbuff izaro what i do kill all the shit in the two early encounters?
Hi, Im gonna try this build but I have a question. Am I supposed to focus on one armor type? For example only armor? I can see that some of your gear has ES on them. Should I focus on one or spread it out?
Wondering where i could spend last 10-13 points at Champion build. For totems or damage with axes. I've tested some jewel and found that Increased Physical Damage not so good as Attack Speed. So, maybe i should spend points to totem damage.
For example
Spoiler

Or maybe there is another way to spend point? Lifting, your thoughts?
Last edited by BeDarkAndy on Sep 12, 2016, 5:53:29 AM
"
slimq3 wrote:
Spoiler

Hey there,

your gear has a lot of upgrade potential, mostly your jewelery needs Physical Damage mods on it.

If you can get your hands on corrupted gloves with vulnerbility on hit, get them. They'll boost your damage enormously.

But I just haven't hit on Uber Izaro yet. I'm not lucky with the map-trials. (Constantly getting the same one over and over again -_-)

ps: I'm a bit envy about your chest tho.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
I got upgrade on one on my rings today but i dont know i hope i get better axe soon..
Today im doing mapas 13 14 easy, fucking izaro overpowered -_-
Last edited by slimq3 on Sep 12, 2016, 8:32:45 AM
I got stuck at T5-T6 maps...

tbh the "map drop buff" was a nerf. but anyway a better axe would be the Disfavour (biggest push ever) or a crafted one with the bleeding mod. (this is so underestimated)

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Good morning!
I wonder if you have any helmet that can be used in place of Abyssus why it is very expensive at the time . You indinca some like it and cheaper?
Another doubt where I put Fortify yolk and place of which gem .
Thank you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info