Season One, Race Event 12: One Hour Solo

it says first to clear areas get points, but it didnt say anyone cleared any areas in announcements, is it support to say first to reach areas?
#1 shadow
I found a quicksilver before ledge other than that i had pretty good map rng and max life on pretty much all gear slots, no +1 bow gem tho.
my first try died before passage in a case of desync. so i lost 5-6 min, but then I pushed to 12 (95%), so I am happy. :)

Luck comes after Brutus, but then I found some good items.

See you next time!

54th place, my best finish yet. It was a lot of fun and my heart felt like it was going to explode at the end.
reached western with 13 minutes left, which should get me 19+ normally. Don't know what went wrong really but I nearly died several times and farm speed was bad.

Spoiler
IGN: Rollface

Got the bow just before Ship graveyard, right before I had a solid 20 second 'lag/disconnect' where I couldn't deal damage, use pots, or take damage. Then suddenly I was flashing back to parts of the map I had run around and eventually widing up pinned to a wall with about 10 mobs attacking me in which I spamed some pots and esc > disconnected and luckily didn't die...

Continued on and got the boots just before Mervil and squeezed in level 15 before the race ended.

The lag and desyncs during races are actually unbearable, I have no idea how I didn't die, I expected and accepted that I already had.
Spoiler

This can't be the end
I'm still cleaving you!
http://www.twitch.tv/comewithus

Posted by Chris on February 4, 2014 1:51 AM
"When we mass-ban people for running these tools, don't say you weren't warned :P"
"
PeachMango wrote:
it says first to clear areas get points, but it didnt say anyone cleared any areas in announcements, is it support to say first to reach areas?

It was announced, I saw the first to clear Fetid in chat.

Had fun and made it to 11 in the end. I died 10 mins in to rubberbanding, need to practice my alt f4 :D
“I conceive of nothing, in religion, science or philosophy, that is more than the proper thing to wear, for a while.”

― Charles Fort
Can i see my reward points anywehre?
At the Chrakter Profil are 0 points...why?
Spoiler

#6 Ranger, #16 overall. Should of done a lot better considering how early I got that bow, boots I got really late. 12% Poison arrow was off Brutus took a while to level it up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info