Season One, Race Event 11: Four Hour Party

hah, yeah having Xan on the team was a great addition. It's cool that you have been following us.
"
MyH4o wrote:
Ppl already hit lvl 36 in 3hours. If they stay in docks surely gonna get lvl 40+. Also u need lvl 21 to be in the points while in 3hrs u need lvl 20??? I think the thresholds are way off again as they were in the 1hr race.

If they farm The Docks they already start to get shafted by xp at level 38 3.4 % less xp. Level 39 is at 16.6 % less xp. Above that the penalties get a lot worse.

If you want full experience at these levels you need to go to The Ledge in cruel where you can level untill 41 before getting xp-shafted and at that point you can also just as well level in Flooded Depths if you need higher levels since it goes to 43 without penalty!

If the top-team can reach The Docks with 2 hours left they might as well send runners and go for the less dangerous cruel difficulty areas.
I appear to be living in "Romance Standard Time". That has to be good! :)
New racer looking for group for this event.
I've only participated in 1 before and it was a solo race; I placed 718th and was awarded points. As this was my first ever hc char and my 2nd toon I think I did fairly well.

I'm cool with a group aiming for casual point collection or slightly more competitive, beyond that I'm not interested.

I have skype and vent and headset :)

ign: Panye -but i might be on alt practicing for solo race :)
Last edited by Darknstormy on Feb 27, 2013, 2:17:40 PM
I think the four hour races are gonna be the fun ones to watch. Really get to see how well people have been practicing.:)
ꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛꜛ
"
seg_fault wrote:
Don't waste 9 hours on 3 races for (0)points like i did...
it's not about skill or reaction time...
Anyone interested in racing watch this first.....

http://youtu.be/l1VyUADEZL

watch what? The video doesn't exist!
Beta member since: 0.9.8f (April 23rd 2012)
Last edited by bluechimera on Feb 27, 2013, 2:20:35 PM
@SexyRob: Hahaha yeah of course, you guys are fantastic, keep it up ^_^)b
"
Spend 1 hour for 5 points or 4 hours for 3 points...it's a tough call.

or do both for 8 points, you have nothing better to do anyways.

This will be fun, hopefully break the top 50 finally t.t
Ign - Nef_Reave
Last edited by NefariousJosh on Feb 27, 2013, 5:47:08 PM
LFG for this run. May go as a marauder or dualist, prefer the first one. It is my main. Can join ts/vent or so to make it properly.

THX, cya in game, msg me on forum on give details in this thread
Life is too short for soft options.
Ign : Spirituus
LF teammates PM me were going fuggin hard so none of that "lets make it to 36" crap
@slangDontStop
Looking to fill out a group for this race with people using the SG Gateway. We will be using Mumble (speaking English) to co-ordinate during the race.

Looking for semi-serious/casuals who know their builds (you can run whatever you want). We'll be sharing drops to optimise the party and generally we have a lot of fun. We already have some strategies in place that are adaptable in-game.

PM if you are interested.

Good luck everyone!
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info