Season One, Race Event 11: Four Hour Party

looking for 3 members to play templar, shadow, and mara pst must be experienced as we are going for top 50, must have skype
Last edited by youngfliip on Feb 27, 2013, 9:45:46 PM
add me

FreezePulseRace

Freezepulse shadow lets do this!
Great, lets try!
Arrrgh, 1 level away from min points and I die to a major desync. Oh, but not before I dropped a unique first five minutes and lost it because of a giant mob and dude standing on top of it. FML
Last edited by Sgt_Tastey on Feb 28, 2013, 12:10:20 AM
Got to 21 and logged off so I can get to sleep. Will be getting up in 5 hours to do the 1 hour race......
Died twice in this race. (lvl 5ish At Large chest in Submerged and lvl 28 at Docks). This was easily the most stressful race/party I have ever participated in. My team was great the way they supported me helping me to catch up (A Huge Thank You Guys). I will not make any excuses and I will not lay any blame for my death at Latency/Desynch's door even though I did for whatever reason struggle throughout the race with it. My second death was while tanking Dogs and I could easily have evaded or even "Alt F4'd" or at least I think I could have.

And had I taken just a moment to ID and equip this ring I may have been in a lot better shape facing off on those dogs

I also made 2 small boo boo's in my passive selection :( Stress Stress Stress!
I'm BACK :)
GJ everyone! 26 Mara here, died to some exploders @ 18 or something on my first mara, had fun either way, second one had pretty good rng with almost capped fire also (lol).

Rest
Spoiler
@blocs
Hoooooly shit man. Started off solo, didn't really care about the race. Ended up joining a party to skip the chamber of sins, and 2 of those people ended up staying together until the end. Thanks for the group Laterr2 and 7actics.
My PoE froze up mid-load with 8 minutes left, so I lost ~3 minutes of playing... Almost hit 32.
Got NO good weapons, just average ones. Used a magic 2h from beginning of A2 on. Then I get an alch with 10 minutes left -.-
Got a GCP in Western, so pretty happy about that.

Died at 17 on 4 bombers in western... was pretty laggy all the time, using /oos like once a minute. Rerolled to get 21, almost not desyncs at all. Haven't finished without a death in a while... hope today will bring some!
ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
Got #1 duelist farmed docks we had 1 of our members die in chambers

Gear
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info