Season One, Race Event 11: Four Hour Party

Finished 28th, not bad for first long race.

Also, why can't we keep the characters? I was hoping I could continue playing it on hardcore assuming I didn't die.
My comp crashed 3 times in this race, so had to reboot each time. Also crashed once with memory crash and had to restart the client. I lost like 5-10 minutes to these. First time for our team trying to progress to cruel and it paid off. Next time we just do it faster.

Spoiler

IGN: Rollface
#17 with #3 Ranger - Solo the whole time.

Could have pushed more but i wanted to play it safe and my Bow was really, really slow.
Onslaught: LTeaSporker, LTeaCharge
I have to find out how to post in forums at later date (too tired right now) but I thought would be be on drops but ended up with a Blessed Orb and had to laugh. Normally get more currency but had trouble getting Transmutation. Did decent enough with mostly blues though and 2nd best race (best was in one hour race) and was my inferior knowledge held me back.
"
bblackk102 wrote:

Also, why can't we keep the characters? I was hoping I could continue playing it on hardcore assuming I didn't die.

You do keep them in HC.
Came 8th, second Witch (GG Inva).

We farmed Docks for 2 hours, we were ahead of the people doing progression, then when they hit Ledge they were getting x2 the exp on us.

Spoiler

Was a sick race, got two first levels before the people at Ledge caught up.
http://imgur.com/a/EX6IJ
IGN: @Oos
Took it slow and progressed really casually. My RNG was pretty good when it came to alching weapons though.

Spoiler
"
"
bblackk102 wrote:

You do keep them in HC.

Oh do I ? It's still locked in race league and someone told me I cannot. Thanks for clarifying.
It takes some time, but they get converted to HC. So keep your currency :)
Hit 28 with 30 seconds left, was a whole lot of fun! RNG didn't treat me and my friend too well though for items. Wasted a lot of time here and there and a lot of close calls for a Mara, learned a lot... love races!
^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info